Do you think unrealistic body images for men are a problem?

I personally don't mind it because I'm fine with my body but there are guys who get sucked into the whole work out culture and think they always have to get bigger.
I've just only ever heard people complain about the female side never even bring up steroid/hgh use everywhere, or whatever other shit people take I don't know.
Do you think unrealistic body images for men are a problem ?

This transformation didn't just happen from working out. He was a pretty skinny guy who got really bulky.

Hugh Jackman was pretty ripped in his early movie career but he got more extreme as he got older ! The guy is 47 now.

Also a ton of athletes are on drugs for instance in the NFL. For some it already starts in highschool to college to the pros.

Most of these guys never get caught because the NFL doesn't really care about catching them. They sort of have a alibi policy against it and they have sometesting but only really stupid people get caught. They catch someone once every few yers when the whole league is juiced like crazy.

So let me know what you think :)

6
17