Why the fuck do many americans think that ALL mexicans are poor, short and brown? (Please read the details ) ?

Anonymous
I know not all americans think like that but still, many do and it's SO ignorant it angers me to no end. I'm 100% mexican and i've visited the united states many times and even went to school their for years. Ever since i was in school , americans would always question me if i was actually a mexican. It's stupid really. I'm blonde with blue eyes and i have pale skin. My mom has green eyes and brown hair and my sister has brown hair hazel eyes and the palest skin you can imagine. My dad and brother are tall as fuck. I am not even a bit poor. I live in one of the best neighborhoods in both the united states and mexico since we have 2 houses. I live in an apartemnt in mexico that is beautiful and rich. One time , i got into a fight with these American girls that were fake as fuck and i thought they were my friends but anyways, they started calling me poor just because i'm mexican amd they said my mom was probably a fat maid and my dad was a construction worker. That pissed me off. MY DAD IS A FUCKING ENTREPRENUER AND EARNS MORE MONEY THAN THOSE American BITCHES EVER WILL IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE. Funny thing is, the girls that insulted me lived in the poorest gringo neighborhood you can imagine. Americans also tend to think that mexico is just a desert with nothing in it and that everybody is poor as hell. But in reality, if any of those americans actually took the time to vist mexico DF you would see that we have gorgeous huge malls with amazing stores. All my mexican friends are white too and rich. We actually have the best parties you can imagine and the best houses. When will americans stop assuming shit? Do they even know who Carlos slim is? he's super rich and 100% mexican. I'm angry. When will these americans learn?
9
6