Nobody likes me, im a complete outcast, is there any way to be accepted by others?

Anonymous
I'm one of those people very soon is going to be that person with the "keep off the grass" signs and rarely leaving my home. I have no reason to see or talk to anyone except when shopping. Society has rejected me so I feel "why not reject society"? I have no friends and no girlfriend or wife and no social life.

I've tried my best to fit in but it's apparent it won't happen.

I've joined photography clubs, shared knowledge and exchanged things I grew in gardening, helped people out with their pets and all of these things tried to make long lasting friendships out of it all. People like my work, they just don't like me! If I can't make friends with people who share the same interests as me and live near me it's hopeless.
Dating is also hopeless. More than 5 dating sites and nothing. Going out to social events, nothing.

Im always rejected by everyone, everyone is too busy to be friends with me, or would rather stick to old friends than make me into a new friend. Everyone I try to get close to someone they push me away, never wanting to get to know me.

So at this point im very bitter, antisocial, and don't care to see anybody. Anything to do with others isn't for me I don't live that kind of life.
2
4