Lots of talk about men are not men and women are not women in the Entertainment industry?

FashionQueen86
For those of you who don't watch wrestling, this is Charlotte Flair. She doesn't look like your typical female wrestler who look like barbies and models in the ring. She really worked on her body.

However, what's very annoying is that I keep seeing wrestling fans insist she's a man or that she's not very pretty. If you look at one of her photos, her waist doesn't curve inward at midpoint, and this is one of the reasons why people think she's a man. I suppose anything is possible, but I think relying on just that is unfair. What if she just worked on her oblique muscles and that's what made her bulky? Women have all types of body types, but maybe as guys, some men may see something that I can't and was just liking your opinion.

Some guy was saying the same thing about Selena, that she's also a man. I was totally blown away about this becuase I always thought Selena was the prettiest lady in the world every since I was a teenager.

This all seems really immature, but I'm really interested in ideas.

5
2