Japan's restrictions on Muslims! Do you think it's wrong of Japan to do this?

Mustachekitteh
I found an article that says how Japan keeps a lot of muslim/islamic things out. Sure it could be false and you're welcome to see if this is bogus. Viral graphic says Japan keeps out radical Islam through strong restrictions on Muslims "Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims" • "Permanent residency is not given to Muslims" • "Propagation of Islam in Japan is banned" • "In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught" • "Japan is the only country in the world with a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries" • "One cannot import a ‘Koran’ published in the Arabic language" • "Muslims must follow Japanese law and language". • "The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist, and unwilling to change their Muslim laws" • "Muslims cannot even rent a house in Japan" • "There is no sharia law in Japan"
That's wrong
I agree with their method
I don't know
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
Yes the article is fake and yes I already knew this. Still it's an interesting scenario. so think about it as if this was actually true.
90
34