What would you do if your 20 year old daughter got pregnant by a 50 year old man?

Dog19

Pretend you have a 20 year old daughter.

this man would tease her, squeeze her boobs, poke her butt and blow up her skirt as a joke, she'd kiss his neck and mouth, he likes to play in your daughters hair and buy her little gifts. And she jerks him off. He told her he was 35, when you met him he told you he was 35 but in reality he was actually 50 and just looks really young for his age. He's a virgin but he lied and told your daughter he has a lot of sexual experience. He has a past of being abused as a kid and abusing his ex partners 30 years ago but he lies about that too and says I didn't mean to punch my ex boyfriend and I only hit my ex girlfriend once. He has a 34 year old cousin and she calls him dad and he calls her his daughter.

Later your daughter gets pregnant with a baby boy by him.

what do you do?
+1 y
Hmmmm..
18
5