Why do Arabs have the dirty habit of spitting when they see someone of another race/ethnicity walk by?

Anonymous
This is a serious question, so i don't want to see anything about race baiting, it's not about that, it's about the dirty habit they seem to have... A friend of mine who's white also and her black friend walked past some Arab guys and they spat as soon as they walked by, just the other day my friends boyfriend was going to punch one of them out because one of them spat so close to him, it's as though the guy wanted to actually spit on my friends boyfriend, he was gonna knock the guy out, my friend had to stop her boyfriend, it's the dirtiest habit i just wondered is this something Arabs and Somali's are taught from a young age or what?
13
11