I'm going to start a new "YOu might be an SJW if" meme. anyone have any ideas?

Skadouchebag
Here's what I've come u with:

*You might be an SJW if you criticize Christians because you think they believe whatever the Bible or their pastor tells them to believe without thinking critically about it, then accept the claims of a "transgender" that the sexes are not a binary without thinking critically about it.

*You might be an SJW if you hail science as "the New Religion" and decry Christianity as "Anti-science," then claim that there's no such thing as addiction or that there is nothing unhealthy about obesity.

*You might be an SJW if you make no distinction between disagreement and hatred, nor between debate and verbal abuse.

*You might be an SJW if you think that everyone should just learn to love and tolerate eachother, then tell all white, straight, cis, and Christian people that they "should've dribbled down their mother's leg."

*You might be an SJW if you present your opinion like it's a fact, but when the person arguing with you links you to articles written by professional scholars and physicians, you say it's "Just your opinion."

*You might be an SJW if you complain that "White people have learned nothing from MLK," then claim that all white people are evil, that they should all be enslaved, etc.

*You might be an SJW if you adamantly defend a woman's right to choose, unless she chooses not to abort, chooses to be a stay-at-home mom, chooses to homeschool, or chooses to start a business.

Can anyone come u with any more?
Updates:
+1 y
*You might be an SJW if you think that anyone who doesn't vote for Hillary is a sexist, even though this would mean that your own failure to vote for Sanders makes you anti-semetic.

*YOu might be an SJW if you think that monogamy is unnatural and that marriage is an evil... except for when that marriage just so happens to be between two people of the same sex.
I'm going to start a new "YOu might be an SJW if" meme. anyone have any ideas?
Add Opinion