Girl continuously cancels dates and takes forever to respond to texts

Anonymous
Went out on a date with this girl after making out with her at the bar. Date went awesome, both had a good time. Made out after I dropped her home. Send her flowers the next day, meet up with her that night (at her request) hang out at bar. Go back to my house and hang out for a while. Kissed her good night then she goes home

Next day we are supposed to go out, she cancels. Next day cancels again. Monday comes around she cancels again. Calls me Tuesday to say how she is sorry and really busy, but wants to see me tomorrow. Calls and cancels but says you can come to my house and watch a movie. Well I think she is saying this just to be nice so I decline. Sent her one last text, no response, then two days later she sends me one asking me what I am doing. I am still yet to respond. What is this chicks deal? In the meantime any text I send her she waits like 4 hours to respond?
1
2