Why are terms like slut and whore used for sexually empowered and liberated women who enjoy sex with multiple people? It is sexist but why is it used?

Anonymous
Men refuse to date or marry women who have multiple sex partners well listen up men that's sexist and if I'm not mistaken there was just a female March about a day ago with millions of people across the USA and the world against mysioginy and judgmental men, if you dump a female or judge a woman by her life or how many women she sleeps with you may be a sexist. These millions of women represent female empowerment and I just want to know why men feel that they can judge a woman on this and refuse to date women because of how many people they have slept with, why? Women can sleep with who they want whether it be with a bad boy they have that right or if it's white women with a Man of a different race, they have that right and if you are going to judge a woman calling her a whore or slut you have a problem especially when she gives you the opportunity to date her than you have a problem, you should be humbled that she chose you, thoughts and opinions on why this sexism is tolerated?
+1 y
My current girlfriend has been with 30 men and I'm okay with that why because it's her right and by the way to men who say your girlfriend told you she only has 5 or 10 partners or is a virgin, she's lying because she knows how insecure men are about this so in reality you may think being judgmental and sexist works but in reality she has the last laugh because she knows the truth while you think being judgmental worked.
0
7