Do a lot of black girls feel white people are evil and men and fathers are useless?

So I consider myself a free spirit. I'm white but I all love and see people who for who they are and I don't care about skin color. So I have lots of different races of friends. But I was hanging with a groups of friends who happen to be black. Basically, they said I was cool for a white girl. I didn't really understand what that meant. I was home-schooled so I'm not sure what being white girl means to other people, and they basically said most white people are annoying and evil sociopaths but that I was cool.

I didn't really know how to respond to that, but I basically just let it go cause I don't like drama.

We then got to talking about guys and I was telling them about a guy I have a crush on in my class. They were telling me how to "get the dick and dip" which basically means have sex with him then never call him back and ignore his existence after I got my orgasm.

I told them that I really liked him and I would want a relationship with him if we hit it off. They all basically just rolled their eyes said "Dudes aint' shit" and repeating the mantra of the "get the dick and dip"

I asked them didn't they want to get married and have a family one day? And most of them said no. (It was only 4 of them. 3 said no, one said yes) They wanted kids but they didn't want to be married or even have the father around. This was really surprising to me. I don't know much about black culture but I thought all women it was assumed most if not all wanted to be married and have families and to be in love?

Is that not a thing in black culture?
4
4