Scarf or Scoff? Should Melania Trump have Worn a Head scarf or even Wore her hair back, Being the First Lady and having Visited a Muslim Country?

I Respect Donald Trump and his Wonderful family. But Myself, who had Married a Muslim Man out in Egypt, I wore a Hat on my First Visit, especially when Eating amongst other Muslim people.
Melania could have even put her Beautiful flowing hair up in a Twist with a matching Twister, that would have Matched her Appropriate Attire she had Respectively Chose for that Trip.
If anyone Recalls and All, she Wore her hair Up for the Inauguration, which was Most tasteful.
Any thoughts on Melania? I am told Michele Obama didn't wear a Scarf or Tie back her hair. But if anyone saw Barrack, who Had Bent that time, to Kiss the Saudi King's hand, after Receiving the Medal, that in itself, Made up for it. And I have my Own Opinion on that.
I changed my Profile Picture of Myself in a Pizza Hut out in Cairo.
17
10