Does this sum up AMERICA?

• YES
  • NO
Select a gender to cast your vote:

932

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No... though maybe certain groups... and I think there's also this type of thing in other parts of other westernized countries... though each is a bit different. I don't specifically see this as "American." If it wasn't for the accents and maybe seeing a few flag bikinis and shirts, I wouldn't assume "America" or "Michigan."

A few friends of friends do this stuff, but most of the people I'm closer aren't into this sort of thing.

It's like saying "The Room" is accurate because many guys like (US) Football, and we like tossing stuff around... and sometimes we wear tuxedos for fancy parties. That doesn't mean it's an accurate man thing, or an accurate "wedding" thing.

It's one possibility of many different possible lives people have.

What Girls Said 8

• If you're in Arkansas, Alabama or Mississippi... yeah pretty much.

• Does your profile pic sum up your life?

• You are pathetic..

• this is post is just liberals showing how tolerant they are. If the people in the video were obese , gay or Muslim the subject of the post would be how empowered they are and how much pride and respect we need to have.

• @kickme They dont realize that these people get out and vote... and they helped vote Trump in.

• Sorry but those girls look gross... And the men and their sexual comments... WOW Its really sad how little respect the majority of the male population has for women.

• they look "not obese" to me. YAY!

• yeah, having a good time and not bothering anyone. Should be easy to tolerate for those who are tolerant at all.

• @kickme

I honestly don't care what you think. Your snide sarcastic remarks don't phase me in the least. As a matter of fact you'd be better off attempting to play this game with some one else.
      Because I don't have time for it.

• And the ladies exposing themselves as hoes... geez nice example!! then they dont like when a person starts to telling them bad words

• god forbid a female enjoys her sexuality and attractiveness. Slut shame much?

• @kickme yeah having good tome flaunti g and showing off their almost naked asses for them it looks that way sure but fromanother angle it means a different thig

• yeah, sex, flirting, flaunting, etc. Lots of people enjoy it in free countries. Better yet, it's not hurting you at all.

the way things are going, one day in the USA you will get stoned for taking your Burka off and then you'll be asking for tolerance

• It honestly does not, and it hurts me knowing that this what people envision when they think of America.

• people having a good time, not bothering others, no riots, protests or whining?

• The rural Southeast, Yes
    The rest, No

• No because most people here are not that attractive.

What Guys Said 31

• This can sum up the white American subculture in the south and in the middle of the United States... but not the entire nation. :-P

• Are you kidding me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8

Don't insult us!

• I think we have a little bit of everything here in America.
    People eventually end up forming their own little circles depending on their race, ethnicity, religion, etc. In this case, yea thats a group of people but it doesn't represent the country, just that group.

• 0|0
  • Shit no! I don't see mudjugs, fat lips, or catfish!

• If only it were nothing but a big party with big trucks, short shorts and lots of beer!

• Does one conversation a person has sum up them as a person? Does one planet sum up a galaxy? Does one pair of shoes someone owns sum up them as a person? Does a single football game sum up the NFL?

• It's one version of America, which some Americans live. There are many others, which many more live, which are nothing like this.

• No... there are a variety of small subcultures, and that would be a small one. That's no more representative of the USA than a tattoo parlor or a hooters.

• The stereotype of America yes.

• Looks like a good time to me. No one is getting shot or whining or rioting because they've been offended. You just can't stand to see people having a fun time and getting along and not causing trouble or being offended.. Leave them alone, who are they hurting?

• is this what people think america is? and they call americans are ignorant to other cultures sheesh...

• Part of it yes lol.

• Some southerners (I. e. Rednecks), yes.

• This is why the environment's fucked, bunch of semi literate red necks wasteing petrol driving bloody great gas guzzelers. I suppose it gives them something to do, better than have them dressing up in white sheets lynching colored folks.

• ... he says on a social media system running in America, on a network invented by Americans, on a microprocessor invented by Americans on servers created by American companies.

But your description of Trump supporters is spot-on :)

• ow much petrol is needed for the million or so Amazon home deliveries 365 days per year.

• no..

• A part of it, yes.

Oh and ofcourse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

• LOL... UMMM No

• Nah plenty of morons like that in Australia too

• Sums it up perfectly, the stereotype that is.

• that sums up rednecks or hillbillies

• it will soon were not far from it

• They are a lot worse than that.

• No, not at all

• no, it sums up country people & hillbillies..

• No it doesn't, as an immigrant in america, it's a pretty nice place with great people, and yes people like those exist but they do it for the money, as anywhere else in the world.

• the fact that all you have to do is ask to get these girls naked is gross

• you'd prefer some fat ones or men?

• @kickme no id prefer humanity not become filled with sluts and men that pay to see random tits... your 46 and im the one that wishes it was the 1950s? grow up

• Some parts. Other parts are actually pretty nice to visit and be a part of. ... Not those parts of course unless you wanna live in a hick-filled town of drunks and questionable intelligence...

• Yes, the average Trump voter at least.

• you libs are the definition of intolerant. I don't see them hurting anyone, rioting or protesting. Most everyone there has a gun and no one is even slightly worried about it. Do you hear about 10 shootings a week at mudbogs? no that's Chicago I was thinking of.

• LMfao

• More from Guys
    1