I'm not really feeling the whole college thing. So I'm actually going to join the army soon.

I've been going to school now for a bit, and have really found that I don't like it. I originally went for art, but then changed my major course of study to zoology. anyway, while I really like both things and have always done well in school, I'm not really feeling the whole college thing. So I'm actually going to join the army soon.

but in my younger years I was such a great artist with much more energy, and now I realize I haven't done art in years (except for the times in my art classes in college). I'm linking that to depression I think I have. I have few friends and mostly I hang around my house or go for really long walks by myself. I've been in this rut for years. I feel really worthless and sort of angry at certain people..I'm sort of an obsessive person. if something bothers me it can bother me for a long time.
2
1