Are black people allowed to tell "little white lies" or should white lies only be used by white people only?

79

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• This is one of those posts where, in my mind's eye, I'm kind of just turning my head and indicating to all the people in the room, and we all just stand there in bewilderment with the common response of "the f*ck did I just read?"

I've got to hand it to ya, mate. It's a truly amazing sight to see the odd person that manages to create race issues out of something as benign as "a white lie", presumably because it has the word "white" in it. This is the level of race-baiting bullshit I've come to expect nowadays: people being triggered into spasms of "that's racist" because black or white--was affixed to the beginning or the end of... something.

Here's a meme: "*White person sits on a black chair* Must have been a slave owner." See, I can race-bait, too. It's not clever, it's just lazy.

What Girls Said 6

• 0|0
  • People can say what they want.. I dont care.

• That doesn't even make sense, little white lies are just a word for innocent small lies- it doesn't have anything to do with race. Lots of people from all races use white lies because it doesn't really have to do with their skin color

• oh ok

• Yeah, only white people can tell white lies. You have to be white to tell them anyway.

• This guy.
    You do realize that that doesn't actually have anything to do with race, right?

What Guys Said 8

• Yes anyone can use the damn saying. What the hell type of question is that.
    The white in that part isn't even associated with a race or skin color, it's literally just a lie with a pure meaning behind it.

• If black people use the term, it's cultural appropriation. Let them make up their own terms. Using another culture's colloquialisms is racism.

• Lmaoo 👍 You're going to stir them all up with this one.

• Ahh im so triggered right now im all stirred up fuck what do I do!!! 👹👹👹

• i hope this is sarcastic.

• are all black people that own belts 'black belters'?

• This has to be one of the dumbest questions i have seen so far.
    Congratulations my man.

• Who gives a fuck you retard

• It's delish - just before offensive and whimsically nonsensical