Do you agree that liberalism is white supremacy?

• Yes.
  • No.

711

What Girls Said 7

• These people are retarded. Can these people dress themselves?

Liberalism is literally the fuckin' opposite of white supremacy. They're going after a left wing political leaning, for the actions of right wingers? The fuck?

'Nazi's don't deserve free speech'.
    As a liberal, I'll tell you they do. Bad ideas are defeated in the court of public opinion, you cannot change hearts and minds by refusing to talk.

Dumb SJWs. No clue about anything political.

• Certainly there can be white supremacy within any movement, but to say that liberalism is inherently white supremacist is false. Generally speaking, white supremacists tend to be conservative.

• I don't think you understand what Conservatism is about.
      KKK and White Supremacists in America stem from the Democrat Party, particularly in the Progressive wing. Ideologically their views really haven't changed much at all. You'd be hard pressed to find 3 major views that the Liberals of old in the Democratic Party do not still hold today.

• 6d

@rjroy3 The question is do you think liberals are white supremacists. You replied with the KKK are democrats. Either you were implying that democrats are liberal or its like saying 'do you like mushrooms? Yes, apples are pretty good.'

• 6d

@phantombandit

"The question is do you think liberals are white supremacists. You replied with the KKK are democrats. Either you were implying that democrats are liberal or its like saying 'do you like mushrooms? Yes, apples are pretty good.'"

Couple things.

1. My comment was addressing what Astoriana said, not the thread directly. While yes, the question of the thread "do you agree that liberalism is white supremacy". MY comment was to Astoriana who said outright said "White supremacists tend to be conservative". That is what I was addressing with my statement.

You then came in to give your two cents on the matter, without understanding I was addressing. So big picture... you assumed I meant something that I didn't even say.

• BLM is a hate movement, so they have nothing to stand on.

• liberalism is about equality. on paper. now we have neo-liberals. they're fine with you as long as you agree with them.
    when you disagree, you're just a nazi shithead who must shut up in the name of free speech.

• no it's the opposite

• Hol up. Liberals... for white supremacy? Are you sure?

• No, I don't agree- but the fact that you use this video to buttress whatever ignorant argument you are trying to put forth makes me pretty sure that you don't possess the sophistication to discuss this topic.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think white supremacists are limited to any one party. They might vote for one party for a particular self serving interest or belief, such as voting Republican to enforce borders, or they might vote Democrat for stronger USDA support and funding. Secondly, racism has many forms, it's not always some backwoods redneck in a trailer with 3 teeth who votes for Trump because he doesn't like other races. Racism can be very major and overt, or it can be covert and minor. Racism can manifest itself in simple biases, attitudes and minor beliefs. Democrats for instance, opposed voter ID laws claiming that they disenfranchise minorities and prevent them from voting. Exactly how? I only know a handful of people without ID's, and all of them are addicts or drug dealers who have felonies and can't vote anyway. Most people, have some form of photo identification. You can't find a job, open a bank account, mortgage a house, etc without photo ID, yet somehow requiring a photo ID to validate who you are when you vote is somehow racist. Allegedly, because minorities are not as competent in obtaining a photo ID. It's not rocket science, and most democracies across the world require photo or national identification in order to vote in their elections. U. K and the U. S being the only exceptions.

• Short answer, I don't think liberalism or conservatism and their mainstream beliefs equate to white supremacy.

• The white supremacists tend to be more right wing and conservative, maintaining your borders is classic conservatism.

Modern liberalism tends to be more associated with the left wing which right now is a hive of identity politics, that's where the BLM movement and black supremacists sit right now. The entire left wing is different minority or "oppressed" groups all fighting to claim they're the hardest done by.

• No, liberalism is stupidity and it's not just related to Whites! There are ignorant people in any race or ethnicity!

• no white supremacy is white supremacy these liberals are what i refer to as hypocrites, the say they are against bullying and for peace and tolerance

but you dont agree with them they will use the strong arm and old gestapo tactics which they claim to condemn due to their brainwashed tunnel vision political beliefs.
    I mean you question them publicly or anything they will try to screech you down instead of taking on your point of view and debating it from what i have observed

• The KKK endorced the Republican nominee for president this past year.

• BLM is so cancerous.

• No lol, I must be quite a white supremacist then.

• no, but i agree that it's a creation of humans that went wrong. it didn't do what it is supposed to do

• No it's the exact opposite, I'm not a libtard by the way

• stop chimping out.

• All I know is I can't stand whining protesting liberals