Would you give business to one that discriminates against LGBTQI people?

In Australia, we're voting on same sex marriage, which is projected to be approved of, and some politicians are discussing protecting the rights of moral objectors (for example, cake businesses and celebrants).

Do you think people should be able to refuse business to LGBTQI people? Would you give business to one that discriminates? Why or why not?
  • Yes, I agree with their position
  • Yes, because they are entitled to their opinion
  • No, because I don't want to support their business
    Vote C
  • No, I am LGBTQI
    Vote D

57110

Most Helpful Guy

• no i wouldn't. in fact i personally boycotted chic-fi-la when they were still supporting camps that tried to convert LGBT people... it was a tough boycott since i love their chicken. thankfully they changed that policy

i certainly wouldn't want to support businesses that support bigotry or intolerance

• You do know it’s because it’s in their religion to not associate with gays right? Who are you to discriminate that?

• I just re-read my own reply and it made no sense. Because it wouldn’t make sense for a person that gets rejected by that company in the first place to try and give them business lol