I'm wondering if you thinks the "Where are you from?" and "Where are you really from?" are impolite questions. If you looks like a foreigner in your own country, can you share your experience with me? :) I'm Norwegian and gets asked all the time where I'm from because I look Asian.
#WhereAreUfrom #PoliteVsImpolite #StandingOut
- Yes, it's always impolite to askVote A
- It's fine as long they don't ask further after getting an answerVote B
- It's depending on the intention behind the questionVote C
- No, it's okay to askVote D
- Other (Explain what and why)Vote E