Do you think white parents should be able to adopt black children?

A lot of black people feel white couples shouldn't be able to adopt black children. Do you think they should be able?

• Yes
  • No

3123

Most Helpful Girl

• A couple of any race should be able to adopt a child of any race. Why does it matter? The kid wants to be loved. The parents want a child to love. Whats the problem? And for those saying that they shouldn't, are assholes. If the parents are good people and want to love a child, let them. The child won't care, because they'd be to caught up with having a family and being loved to care what they look like. If much rather have a black child go with a white family, than sit there wondering what they did wrong to not have a family.

• Wow you sound so empathetic :')

• Thank you lol. I just don't see why it would matter. I've heard similar things and its terrible that there are people whod rather the child sit there without a family, then have them to to another race of people. Its heartbreaking. They say they care about the childs cuktire and shit, but they dont mind that theyd sit there instead of getting adopted by another race of parents.

• I totally agree with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of black people feel this way? did you take a comprehensive poll? i know tons of black people and none of them have any issue with white people adopting black children. my wife is a supervisor for the second largest private adoption group in new jersey, pennsylvania and delaware. she has personally overseen about 200 adoptions since she started working there and has encountered zero black people who didn't wan their child adopted by a white family

• Haha! Who are the downvotes?

Mad! You are lying!

• i know. real events are fake news. i guess it doesn't support the narrative some people prefer to believe that all black people are racist