Is it true that American's like the "British" accent?

By British accent, I mean the stereotypical British accent because there are actually over 50 different accents with around 5-10 local variations in each one.

An accent like this (not jimmys :P). It's typically called the RP accent and is mainly found in the far south of England.

• Yes, i like it
  • Meh, don't really care
  • No, I don't like it
    Vote C
  • I'm British
    Vote D
I speak like the guy in the video, is that good?

1712

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't like American accents, mostly because I feel like American think that they're better then everyone else. British accents however are super attractive, Emmy exes cockney accent was phenomenal. I'm an not British however I sometimes have a English accent when I speak probably because I have many British friends with whom is speak English with. Australia accents come close 2nd

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that it's an exaggeration for the main part. Some do, some don't. Some just like to hear something different because it brings the excitement of foreign shores. Just as an English guy might find a Spanish accent on a girl to be hot. I don't believe that American girls are all lining up for British accents at all. Besides which, once the British guy smiles they'll see that his teeth are shitty and the accent will no longer work.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE