How do you get rid of anger and fear of girls?

Hi. At every school I've been to I get bullied by girls. The problem is that I start to feel a lot of fear and anger when I see any girl, even though they haven't done anything. When they see my reaction, they start to dislike me because I assume the worst of them, which doesn't make the situation any better. How do I get rid of these feelings?

712

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's hard. I was heavily bullied in middle school to the point of intense depression and other problems but, you've got to hold on. You've got to survive it so that you're the one who comes out on top. After that you forgive them and put it behind you. Don't dwell on it. Defeat it and then let it go. Seeing a psychiatrist and a therapist is very helpful here. They can help you to overcome or at least to deal with any negative feelings that are bothering you. Be open and honest with them about what you're feeling. Don't hold back. This will get better and I will pray for you. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Fear and anger to me are the opposite perhaps you're resentful?

Anyways you have to let go of the past and start of fresh because not all girls are cruel. Give you're hurt to GOD and pray for healing. You just have to be careful who you befriend. If you're like me when I use to be bullied then you are a push over/people pleaser. You have to say no sometimes and stand up for yourself. Build your self esteem up so you won't tolerate a bully. That behaviour is unacceptable, no one should be treated so unkind.

Try making male friends, maybe he's got good female friends who aren't the bullying type. Just be careful though.

• 5d

Resentful sounds quite right, but sometimes I fear that they'll judge me too. Guess I have a lot to learn

• 4d

You've got this. You can do it. I believe in you. Now, believe in yourself.

• 3d

@KnismoShade 😊❤

What Guys Said 11

• Don't listen those dollys! I was bullied a lot, but one day I decided: If I can't stand for myself, I don't deserve to self-pity. You should revenge, but don't do for them what you can't take from them worthily (If you are not afraid to be beaten, hit). Your anger will let you enjoy the vengeance, just control your anger and try to piss them of. Make them think that you don't take them serious, but you should. Anyway you shouldn't forget what makes you better than they (what makes you a good person).

• Are all the girls the same?

• 5d

I know that they aren't, but the feelings won't go away even though I know

• 5d

You feel what you believe.

• Stop being a coward for one.
    Try taking martial arts.

• Just try to let go and don't let your anger get to you.

• Ignore them!!! But why do you get angry at them if they haven't done anything?

• 6d

I'm not really sure. I think something is wrong with me, when I see them I start to associate them with bullying, even though I know that I shouldn't.

• 6d

Stay calm!!! Mingle with them!!! You will feel better!!!

• You needs psychology

• Put yourself out there and step out of your comfort zone, but be cautious

• But patients and just love her.. the way she is

• AK47 is all the rage

• Become gay lol
    They won’t want wanna bully anymore
    They’ll just wanna fuck

• Talk with girls about it or you can hang out with guys instead?

• 5d

I would, but I'm too shy around them

• 5d

I hope you will solve this

What Girls Said 6

• you have to realize that not everyone is your enemy. girls can be evil, especially if you're different from the boring crowd, what they find trendy.

• I understand a lot of girls are actually rude b*tches but there are some that are nice but if you keep reacting to every single girl like that ofc they’re not gonna like you. I’d suggest smiling at the friendlier looking ones, not all girls are evil I swear

• I wish I was afraid sometimes but I just get angry and aggressive and its even worst

• get professional psychological support

• I have a fear of other girls too.

• Have you talked to a counselor or someone about it? It looks like you're developing a sense of disdain for all girls when a lot of us are not like that. But based on your experiences your grouping all of us together when in reality a lot of us are actually very nice and open. There's a saying that's very popular that I truly believe and it's you are what you attract. If you are angry at others you'll attract the same feelings back to you. Are there bullies? There is, and I've been bullied but just know that these people haven't developed yet and will probably never will so don't let that affect you. Talk to a school counselor about your bullying problem.

• 5d

I haven't, but I'll try to find one nearby