Would you still love your boyfriend if he vomited on you and started crying?

Let's say you have a kind, understanding and fun boyfriend. One day while laying in bed with you he had a strong pain in his stomach and he vomited all over himself and you, he eventually started crying. And saying his stomach is in unbearable pain. If this was your boyfriend would you still love him?

• Yes I would still love him
  • Nope! I'd breakup with him

37

What Guys Said 7

• What exactly do you think love means?

• Jesus christ, a loving partner's first reaction should be : "Damn this is serious what can I do to help"

Not, "Eww gross, you vomit like any other normal human being, we need see other people."

• If she stopped loving him because of that she'd be heartless.

• My ex girlfriend vomited with ear infection i still loved her at one time.

• If he delibrately forced himself to vomit. Then yes thats weird. But being sick you usually have less control of bodily functions.

• if i had a girlfriend, and she did that, then i would still love her

• What the fuck is this question

What Girls Said 3

• Yasssssss. That's my baby man. Im gonna take care of him.

• I would still love him

• Well yeah! Sometimes you get sick or vulnerable. You should be there for each other

• Would you date a guy who wets himself because he had a gun put to his chest

• Um yeah! Iā€™d probably wet myself too.

• I am on the other end of crazy i would ask what caliber it is and take it and shoot the person who held it to my chest šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š