Pro-lifers, how does this image make you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• How about being responsible

• It's not always a question about responsibility... You could have done everything right and it could still happen

• @EmmaOlivia yes but there are many times women just aren’t responsible

What Guys Said 26

• I am a pro-lifer and i completely agree
    But the problem is that is the left that promotes promiscuous behavior, hookups, and casual sexual lifestyle, that is what contributes to the unwanted pregnancies, just saying.

• You just offend them, they need a safe space now lol

• Don’t talk about safe spaces when liberals cry over pronouns and statues

• So you feel all women that have abortions are because guys back out of being the stay father? This statement is pretty ignorant if you ask me.

• Isn't that already the case? His wages are seized and he can go to jail if he doesn't have a job and isn't paying support.

• Whether abortions are legal or illegally it is a despicable thing for a man to leave a woman he got pregnant. Both parties are responsible for the pregnancies and they should both play a part in making sure it goes well. Women should be responsible for taking with control if they don't want to get pregnant and men should wear a condom is they don't want a kid. #Straightpeopleproblems

• Well that’s stupid. That ignores so many facts. No one makes the woman keep the baby where as the guy as financially liable for the child of the woman decides to keep it when he has no say whatsoever. Also making it illegal for the guy to leave the woman. Who’s to say she wants him to stay?

That’s one of the dumbest statements I’ve heard in a while.

• Am I to assume you had an abortion? As beautiful as you are (I presume it's your photo) do you justify abortion on demand to clean your slate of responsibility? That comment by Rachel Maddow is asinine and pointless as it averts responsibility for a life. The same can be applied to men who abandon their wives and children. Should we legislate that men should not commit adultery? Get my point?

• It sounds terrible but at the same time I'm pro choice so as long as we stick to pro choice then I'm fine

• I don't think a "if we don't get to, you don't get to" argument is any good, but I'm for abortions. I believe you should if capable stay with the child, and take responsibility

• How should it make me feel? Taking responsibility for the shit you made is the whole point, at least for me.

• There are condoms and other contraception methods for a reason, there's also abstinence until marriage too 🤷🏽‍♂️

• That is so dumb. What if the woman was a cheat or made his life hell? As long as he pays for his child then he shouldn't have to stick around if the woman is a cheat or an abuser. And by the way, how about make it illegal for mothers to use their kids as a weapon?

• so your logic is a child should suffer for the sins of their parent? a father should be excused from his responsibility and able to abandon an innocent child because the "woman was a cheat or made his life hell"?

really? rather than breaking up with the mom but still being present in the child's life the father is excused to just run away?

• and you think that's being a good father? sending a check?

you don't think being a father involves being a presence (a physical and emotional) in their lives?

• @madhatters4 Yes but he doesn't have to stay with the mother.

• Yes that should be a thing you shouldn’t be able to leave someone you got pregnant it’s not just her responsibility it’s yours too you can ruin someone’s life if you leave someone like that

• Agree, evidence shows that an intact household with a mother and father, is beneficial to a child

• People had sex, if they aren't willing to accept consequences like pregnancy, they shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

• Men are already diswaded from leaving a child through being more likely to pay child suport also adoption is a thing

• i miss read lifers as lifters, lol, and opened the question with excitement, lol

• I'm proud choice, but I do think that does makes scense. If you made a baby, it's your responsibility

• Well legally men are obliged to pay child support. Men who abandon their children are breaking the law.

• Oh hell yes.
    That's a big reason I'm still a fucking virgin.

• Pro life and I agree.

• There is a huge fallacy to that argument. With the exception of rape, procreation requires 2 people. The girl made the choice to get pregnant as well as the man. So I don't feel a damn thing. Plus Rachel Maddow is a nutjob anyway.

• Here is another solution !
    warn the women not to be pregnant in the first place.
    stop the whoring.

• I totally agree.

• what a stupid comment

• 1st of all, abortions should NOT be legal. According to the Godly Christian viewpoint, men ARE supposed to be as responsible as (their wife) for her pregnancy, assuming he created it. If she received it due to another man, he has the right to Divorce

• Except men can't back out as it already is. It's called child support. Is she just pretending that doesn't already exist. Someone needs to check their privilege.

• Unless she actually is supporting make abortions illegal to even the playing field. If men can't back out women shouldn't be able to either. And men can't back out so that leaves only one thing left to do. Make abortions illegal. Or change the laws so men can back out. Cause as it currently stands the laws are discriminatory against the men giving them no choices in what to do with their life. I think we need to do the same to women or get rid of the discriminatory laws against men. Things can't stay the way they currently are though.

• @HungLikeAHorsefly Lol dude did you even bother to read the link you posted? It talked about dads who were too poor to pay the child support but still provided for the child in other ways.
      Or are you just bragging about you being a rich privileged person?
      Hell it even went on to talk about how women use child support to ruin the relationship between a father and a child on purpose.
      Thank you for driving my point home.

• You'll notice the article I listed did talk about paying in other ways... but even accounting for alternative forms of payment, about a quarter of men still don't pay child support.

How could you possibly think I'm bragging about being rich?

What Girls Said 2

• Thats what child support is for

• I’m pro choice but I️ agree with the statement.