Pro-lifers, how does this image make you feel?

327

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether abortions are legal or illegally it is a despicable thing for a man to leave a woman he got pregnant. Both parties are responsible for the pregnancies and they should both play a part in making sure it goes well. Women should be responsible for taking with control if they don't want to get pregnant and men should wear a condom is they don't want a kid. #Straightpeopleproblems

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• How about being responsible

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's not always a question about responsibility... You could have done everything right and it could still happen

• @EmmaOlivia yes but there are many times women just aren’t responsible