How true: "Men are easy to attract but hard to get to commit. Women are hard to attract, but once you do attract one they are easy to get to commit"?

3042

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think it’s true. An unnecessary amount of men get labeled commitment-phobes just because of the few that are players or fuckboys. It’s really not that hard to find a guy who wants to commit if you’re looking for the right kind. Also an unnecessary amount of women get labeled picky or hard to attract even though it seems like all my single friends have crushes on guys all the time. Like I have yet to actually meet a single girl right now who doesn’t have her eyes set on *someone*. Now, whether it works out or not is kinda random, but girls still get attracted to guys left and right.

• Do your single girl friends get approached often?

• Oh right. Reason I was asking is because it's harder to attract a girl who you've never met. Especially if she already, as you mentioned, has her eye on seomone. Unless she already finds that guy attractive in the physical aspect he's going to have to try quite hard to attract her. That's my opinion anyway.

• @SuitAndTie yeah no, approaching strangers in public is kinda a bad idea in my opinion. Always better to do it at social events where the vibe is more relaxed and people are expected to get to know each other and flirt.
      A girl who isn’t physically fit also has a harder time to attract guys, so it sorta levels out the playing field (if you don’t pay attention to the few guys who’d go after anything as long as it moves, is over 18 and has a vagina).

Most Helpful Guy

• This is both true and false for me personally. I'm very hard to get to commit but I'm even harder to attract. I'm too much of a lone wolf to be bothered, so even if a girl likes me, and she's the type of girl I'd otherwise be willing to give a chance, I reject her advances, only because I don't like relationships. I like to focus on myself and only myself, and I also don't have the energy to deal with a relationship at the moment because they're too much work. I have more important things to focus on than a girlfriend.