What does #MeToo mean to you?

What does #MeToo mean to you? What does it mean for future generations of women?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that as a man never make a move on a chic. It means women can charge abuse just to save face or just because the feel guilt about having sex.

It means a legal consent waiver must be signed prior to intercourse. Any he said she said means they believe the woman and your career is over.

Lastly, it means that the conversation is only about women. There is an open avoidance to accepting that men are victims to and get abused and harrassed. When you bring up the men or correct people who only mention it as a womens rights issue... then... you as a men are treated as an after thought.

1 out of every 6 men have been abused sexually. Unlike many women, men dont have society support or exposure and the have NO social group support from other men.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's good to shine a light on sexual assault... real sexual assault. I think this movement has become a platform for any woman that's ever been made to feel uncomfortable by a man to claim to be a victim. In the end, it will probably make people take the issue less seriously, especially if claims start to be proven false. That's a slap in the face to women who really have been victimized. All good movements usually get hijacked by the bandwagon crowd.

What Guys Said 32

• Is that the oprah winfrey and millionarie celebrities complaining about how shitty their lives are? Because they have vaginas?

Imagine Michael jordan and tiger woods joining that commercial.

It means giving women the right to vote is on par with modern agriculture.

The only reason the gov't and politicians are on this bandwagon is because there are more women than men in the world. Women have been given the right to vote and therefore have the majority of voting powers. So politicians and the government have to kiss their ass.
    Men have died in wars (protecting who i wonder?) and are now in the minority of votes.

Future generations will be taught to wait for bill gates and jeff bezos and mark zuckerbergs because she is a pretty princess who is unique and one of a kind. She deserves better.
    Like the plain girl in fifty shades of grey because she is special and unique from other fertile 20 year olds.

Because of the internet and media All this gynocentrism will trickle down to developing countries as a part of modern liberated industrialized culture and their females will demand the same rights from a government that cannot afford to provide SafetY, protection and welfare to them. So find your unicorn in a third world country gentlemen.

• To me, it means 'Me too! I want to feel important, so let's jump on this bandwagon!'

• I think it's going to hurt women in the long term especially the future generations.

• It means "I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and try to get sympathy (and hopefully money) by dragging down someone else's life, even though it's false allegations that take away from real victims of sexual misconduct"

• Means nothing to me. It's stupid. It's going to eventually backfire on women and they deserve it.

• To me it means that for now, albeit possibly temporarily, people give enough of a damn to do something about predatory, disgusting ass men who take advantage of women who they know are not in a position to do much about it. No reason to be worried about it unless you're one of the creepy guys who might get caught in the fallout. Literally all you need to do is not act like a pig and you'll be fine. Side eying the fuck out of almost all the guys on this thread.

• I really, really don't know what this means, I know it has to do with women but can someone inform me please.

• Nothing. Started good, became so sort of witch hunt/feminazi propaganda.
    Unless it goes back to what it was and what it should be, it's going to go really wrong.

• Me too is when many women were forced but they didn't report until they became rich and famous. I am not agree with all those assholes who forced women, men and child but my pride is more valuable than any money and for me they lost their credibility.

• Yeah, because the women who basically started it all (this movement) had been sexually assaulted by Harvey Wenstein. When you know the guy and the power he has, how could you expect any women to be listen and taken seriously if they don't, themselves, carry a certain fame in the first place?

• It's about the people speaking up about sexual assault... How could it be a bad thing?

• Doesn't mean much too me personally, but it's a thing that apparently motivated quite a lot of people to speak up about sexual assault. I guess that's an important thing, but I doubt it will actually change anything in the long run

• it means a girl can utterly destroy a guys life without any actual proof that he did anything wrong

• To me it means hop on the bandwagon of ruining people's lives no matter how small an infraction might be.

• It was some strange thing on social media that meant basically "I've been raped" though it seems to be exclusive to women.

• i love it

• 0|1
  • Bullshit

• I have no idea what that means, I've never looked it up.

• A joke.

• I don't know

• Not too much interesting

• Speaking against sexual assault. It's essentially, saying yes I got raped too. #MeToo

• Bullshit..

• Speak out, don't be afraid but don't lie and ruin what it's meant to do

• Hypocrisy campaign

• Urasken for diggits

• It means I'm not special any more

• It means this to me 1. Don't talk to women that aren't blood related to you at all , avoid interacting with women at your place of employment and outside of work and any other place unless forced to and keep it business at all times and never let your guard down EVER.

2.2. If you have a sexual urge and fapping off to porn doesn't work for you or isn't enough for you, get a escort and make sure that you get her consent on video tape also buy a cheap drug test kit and a breathalyzer so there's evidence of her being completely sober when giving consent. Get it all on video before you engage in intercourse.

• To me it means never be alone with a woman in a room. No unnecessary talk with women at work just strictly business. Always have security cameras watching what happens. In other words always cover your ass.

• It's a movement that is showing the pervasiveness of sexism, abuse of power, sexual assault and harassment. It's also, however, creating fearmongering among men based on how the movement relies on just a tweet to do the damage to the man and every man doesn't feel safe regardless if they've ever done any of these bad things or not. Some people in the metoo movement are seeing that now with the resignation of Al Franken.

But in the end I think what it is is that it's a fad. After some time everything is going to go back to the way it was before this whole thing happened and we'll be back to the status quo of an unsolved issue and a pile of bodies of those who are on food stamps now after being fired left in the wake of the movement.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like it, makes a joke out of things.
    Just makes me take a very serious situation less seriously.

• Let's see... It's "Me" and the "Too" that the boy has between his legs that I take out if he makes the fatal error of messing with me... lol

• It's crap that doesn't help anyone. You wanna "stop" women from getting rape? Let them carry a damn gun or learn self defence.

• I'm figuring that it's gonna backfire on women !!!

Women need to stop whining and take care of things themselves !!!

• Me too is the movement of people speaking up about sexual assult

• They took it too far, i didn't​ like it.

• No idea, what is that?

• # # I have no idea