Do you ever feel jealous of the other sex, and why?

Do you ever feel jealous of the other sex, and why??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never been jealous about the men. I feel they are good the way they are and we are good the way we are.. but I do feel that they made the rules on favourable to them. Wish we can go topless as them sometimes. Esp when the power goes off and yet I am supposed to be sweating it out in the summer nights fully dressed and unable to get some good sleep.

0|2
    0|0
    • come on girls can have sex anytime they want and u can't beat that with being topless beside u got two tools to play with

Most Helpful Guy

• Envious, not jealous. Yes, of course. I think most of us must have experienced that feeling at one or another point in our lives. One example of why I have felt envious of girls my age is because it is far, far easier for young women to make sexual experiences. For many guys, finding sex partners is an extremely tough struggle and lots of work This is particularly unfortunate since sex is such a beautiful thing and - in my opinion - one of the most fundamental pleasures of life, just like good food or healthy sleep. So, in the same way that I feel envious of people who have a really great sleep (since I don't), I also feel very envious of women who can just go out there and make experiences. And yes, some women will now say: "but I don't want to make these experiences". But that's not the point. The fact that they CAN if they want to is what I envy. Kind of like how we envy rich people who can travel around the world. Maybe some of them don't want to do that but the fact that they could if they wanted to is what counts. I would have loved to make many sexual experiences but it never worked out, except with the girl I'm now married to. For some reason, women never wanted me in that way. However, I do know some girls who have spent their youth making interesting experiences. They've had sex with four or five or six different people. They have experienced what it's like to have a one-night stand or a threesome. Now, to be clear: I DON'T judge them for it. I am not angry in any way. I think it's wonderful they were able to make these experiences. But I also can't help being sad and envious about my own youth (in this regard).

But there are also other things unrelated to sex that I feel envious about. For example women tend to have much closer and better friendships than men. I am sick of this whole, superficial, pat-on-the-shoulder buddy-attitude that most men have. The type of feeling I get from these male friendships is like when you're in a really big city, surrounded by people but you still feel lonely. You've got a friend but in a way you also don't. My best friend has known me for over 20 years and he doesn't remember my birthday. This might be a detail but it illustrates how men are still very distant to each other, even when they call each other "friend". Many women I know have great, intimate friendships with other women where they also talk about very personal things and nobody thinks it's awkward. I envy that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Sometimes yes. They can play and dominate sports such as football and they don't have to worry bout periods or hormones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, no boobs in the way, no periods, no kid to push out, ...

1|2
    0|0
  • I do sometimes. Certain traits men possess and the way they are treated have me envious at times.

0|2
    0|1
  • Uh... no. Never, i have never felt jealous of boys. But i have felt jealousy of few girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it comes to opening jars yes, my Doritos dip was making me go insane took me like 45mins to open it 😞

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Because i'm little and weak. I just want to be able to undo tight bolts own my own 😣😭

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm jealous of my phone when it dies.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I adore them.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes. Because of general privileges

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, only when I'm on my period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly

0|0
    0|0
  • In certain ways such as pay and work, but other than that I'm happy with being a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, rather resentment since they don't do the things I want a certain way

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• If I really liked drinking alcoholic beverages and going to bars, I'd probably be jealous of women since they sometimes get discounted drinks or free access to certain entertainment venues.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

There is nothing to jealous for. The fact is; i rarely get jealous at all. Jealousy is a result of an inner insecurity that must be treated. I don't have an insecurity about people's lives or genders in terms of your question. I am who i am and my life is the way it is. I try to not compare myself with others and just take the best out of myself during any condition just for the way i am and improve in my own skin.

Good Luck.

0|3
    1|0
  • Women don't have to shave twice as much during summertime, which sounds like a great deal to me.
    Doubling my hormones for 3 months straight doesn't at all feel good for me or my close ones. I get more irritable for a whole season and I'd absolutely prefer a week a month instead and have medicine available for contraception instead of having to hope my partner took it or figuring out what store sells my form of condom.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're man, what the fuck do you have to be jealous of?

0|0
    1|2
    • Aggreed

• Show All
    • Nah dude I just belive in science but you two continue to jerk yourselves off. Because there's nothing I can say that'll make you change your minds.

• Lol then you're lost.

• No, I don't. I don't waste my time on something like " Jealousy".

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I would not want to be a woman. Unless it was for one day and I could change back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope , every gender have its cons and pros but sometimes i feel curious how does it feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope woman mean a lot to the world. I wouldn't be jealous at something i believe is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I mean first of all, you never have be the one always selected to carry the load. Secondly, you get more clothes option. Thirdly, you have less hair on the body growing [yes, I know you still have to shave, but it's not as much as I have to do]. Fourthly, literally anyone messing with you would be viewed as a bad person, while anyone messing with me, they'll say "Tough it up." Fifthly, never have to worry about drafting, so you guys have insurance there. Real nice to place us at the front line. Real nice. Sixthly, for right now, you guys get to live longer statistically and have better health. Seventhly, never having to deal with a boner.

I think I'll stop my rant for today.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. period.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never, no

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it's so easy to get laid if you're a woman

1|1
    0|0
  • Of courseI am

0|0
    0|0
  • I see more benefits in being a man. The amount has been decreasing though. And I should not even have to say why. Anyway, I am not jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I'm jealous. They get to look at me as much as they want and all I get is a mirror reflection. Lucky gals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they're getting away with too much murder.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes