Do you ever feel jealous of the other sex, and why?

Do you ever feel jealous of the other sex, and why??

1417

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never been jealous about the men. I feel they are good the way they are and we are good the way we are.. but I do feel that they made the rules on favourable to them. Wish we can go topless as them sometimes. Esp when the power goes off and yet I am supposed to be sweating it out in the summer nights fully dressed and unable to get some good sleep.

• come on girls can have sex anytime they want and u can't beat that with being topless beside u got two tools to play with

Most Helpful Guy

• Envious, not jealous. Yes, of course. I think most of us must have experienced that feeling at one or another point in our lives. One example of why I have felt envious of girls my age is because it is far, far easier for young women to make sexual experiences. For many guys, finding sex partners is an extremely tough struggle and lots of work This is particularly unfortunate since sex is such a beautiful thing and - in my opinion - one of the most fundamental pleasures of life, just like good food or healthy sleep. So, in the same way that I feel envious of people who have a really great sleep (since I don't), I also feel very envious of women who can just go out there and make experiences. And yes, some women will now say: "but I don't want to make these experiences". But that's not the point. The fact that they CAN if they want to is what I envy. Kind of like how we envy rich people who can travel around the world. Maybe some of them don't want to do that but the fact that they could if they wanted to is what counts. I would have loved to make many sexual experiences but it never worked out, except with the girl I'm now married to. For some reason, women never wanted me in that way. However, I do know some girls who have spent their youth making interesting experiences. They've had sex with four or five or six different people. They have experienced what it's like to have a one-night stand or a threesome. Now, to be clear: I DON'T judge them for it. I am not angry in any way. I think it's wonderful they were able to make these experiences. But I also can't help being sad and envious about my own youth (in this regard).

But there are also other things unrelated to sex that I feel envious about. For example women tend to have much closer and better friendships than men. I am sick of this whole, superficial, pat-on-the-shoulder buddy-attitude that most men have. The type of feeling I get from these male friendships is like when you're in a really big city, surrounded by people but you still feel lonely. You've got a friend but in a way you also don't. My best friend has known me for over 20 years and he doesn't remember my birthday. This might be a detail but it illustrates how men are still very distant to each other, even when they call each other "friend". Many women I know have great, intimate friendships with other women where they also talk about very personal things and nobody thinks it's awkward. I envy that.