Women’s Day

#PressforProgress

Has the #metoo movement changed how you look at potential romantic relationships?

54171

What Guys Said 171

What Girls Said 54

• No, not in the slightest. What sparked you to say that?

Do you mean if it made me more cautious? I mean, I've always been cautious.

• I imagine that men are now more cautious around women..

• More cautious? Lol I won't even walk up to a woman anymore, even that could be threatening and make me accused of attempt to rape. And if that's the world you women want, then take it. Shit's too risky now.

• a little bit, it made me recall the past with an ex and it was not pleasant experience. I realized #metoo so fuck that.

• Not really but I think it has effected how people view sexual degradation, I have a guy who jus won’t do it 🙄

• It's more about men in positions of authority over women, who abuse that power by making a woman's career success or failure contingent on a sexually related demand.
    These men know exactly what they are doing and that it's wrong, but have done it and gotten away with it, because they knew their power would also give them an advantage, if anyone were to accuse them of misconduct. They knew these women's word wouldn't be believed over their own.
    It's the blatent abuse of power, that is the biggest issue.

• No it hasn't. I just want a quality man like I always have. I feel strangely about my past though

• No, why would it?

• yes.

• yea totally

• Nope, I didn’t really keep up with it.

• Not in the slightest.

• No, not at all.

• No honestly.

• No, why would it?

• Yes a lot

• Nope

• No, haven't even followed it. I knew already.

• Why would it?

• What's the #metoo movement?

• More from Girls
    14