Would You Rather... Live in a world where everyone is sensitive or where nobody is?

Now before you chose. Let me explain what I mean. Since both sides have pros and cons.

If everyone was sensitive the cons would be that... Well everyone is sensitive. So what you can say would generally be limited and you would have to watch your words. The pro would be that everyone would try their best not to upset someone. In that they also sensitive so they will do their best not to be rude or judge you etc.

Now on the other hand in a world where nobody is sensitive. The pros are obvious in that you can literally say anything you want. Any joke. Any opinion you can say without people yelling or moaning at you. You don't have to worry about upsetting someone randomly. The con would be that without sensitivity people would also begin to lack empathy and bad things won't bother people as much. People wouldn't care about being cruel or harsh as much. Of course the "victim" wouldn't care either. But this may lead to theft being more common or fights. Since you aren't worried about upsetting or angering someone. Not being sensitive doesn't mean you fine with your stuff being stolen.

I generally lean towards nobody being sensitive. I want to be able to make any joke or comment I see fit. Despite it being dark humor. But I also feel sensitivity has its place. It no doubt that people are way too sensitive now. Moaning at everything. But I believe before people were like this the level of sensitivity was understandable.

To avoid confusion im not stating everyone will start stealing and being violent. But stating that lack of sensitivity can go hand it hand with lack of empathy. Not always but for some it does effect their empathy. If you don't care about anything. That includes everything.

Whats your view on this? I tried to explain the best I can.
Would You Rather... Live in a world where everyone is sensitive or where nobody is??
A World Where Everyone Is Sensitive
A World Where Nobody is Sensitive
Another Opinion... Share Below
Vote C
GirlGuy
22
10