Are you proud of your country’s leader?

This is the prime minister of New Zealand, a beautiful, empowering, graceful, strong woman, adorned in a hand made cloak bestowed on her by the indigenous people of her country, which she wears with honour and pride. And yes she is pregnant. Are you proud of your country’s leader?

1354

Most Helpful Guys

• We have Mark Rutte as the moral beacon of the Netherlands.

He can have his decent moments except he tends to forget he actually is Prime Minister. Last year he was too busy going away on trips, helping his mother move, being a history teacher in a school and also editor at some women's paper.

He can also be quite the populist due to electoral reasons. After all, immigration was the hot topic in last elections and he did his absolute best to fake Wilders.

Policies are often things I agree with, but he's not much of a good leader person. That being said, the Prime Minister here in the Netherlands doesn't actually have much power.

• From what you say, it seems like he's trying to show he's "just like the average citizen" and "a man of the people". Reminds me of the fake politicians here in america who do photoshoots for campaigns who try to show that they are just like the rest of us.

• Hello dear @wittymilf ,

I hate all of the leaders here in Lebanon, they are making the country worst and worst every single day!!!

Besides, it is useless having elections here as for "Lebanese" people are so stubborn and they follow the same political parties. They always vote for old politicians, who, in the past, did ruin the country and killed innocent people.

I avoid talking about politics and religions here in Lebanon with Lebanese, because it is useless. A shame. I really hope one day will come and I will immigrate to another country :-(

Anyways, in my own opinion, a woman leading a country is way better than old men, lol, no offense, but usually "Females" are more protective than "Males" regarding their home!!!

Thank you for sharing this question, at least people honestly can respond and be totally anonymous at the same time :-)

Besides, I only said the truth, and if it hurts, then they should consider changing their habits maybe?

Thank you again dear @wittymilf , you surprise me with your questions ;-)

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope, it’s really embarrassing. Give you one guess as to who it is...

Good for you that you have a leader you can be proud of. Cherish that feeling.

• No. And his next replacement, and the next guy after that aren't exactly better too.

• Exactly my point and what is happening in Lebanon too!!!
      They have those old people running the country for their own personal financial benefits.
      They just joke on people by promising things they will never ever do.

• We are lucky in NZ

• hahahaha @aialex , yeah, I guess as anchovies :-D

I guess you are indeed dear @wittymilf ;-)

Sometimes I wish I could live for the rest of my life on a really small Island, by the ocean, in a wooden cabin with my future life partner (that if I find love :-P)