Are you proud of your country’s leader?

This is the prime minister of New Zealand, a beautiful, empowering, graceful, strong woman, adorned in a hand made cloak bestowed on her by the indigenous people of her country, which she wears with honour and pride. And yes she is pregnant. Are you proud of your country’s leader?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• We have Mark Rutte as the moral beacon of the Netherlands.

He can have his decent moments except he tends to forget he actually is Prime Minister. Last year he was too busy going away on trips, helping his mother move, being a history teacher in a school and also editor at some women's paper.

He can also be quite the populist due to electoral reasons. After all, immigration was the hot topic in last elections and he did his absolute best to fake Wilders.

Policies are often things I agree with, but he's not much of a good leader person. That being said, the Prime Minister here in the Netherlands doesn't actually have much power.

1|1
    0|0
    • From what you say, it seems like he's trying to show he's "just like the average citizen" and "a man of the people". Reminds me of the fake politicians here in america who do photoshoots for campaigns who try to show that they are just like the rest of us.

• Hello dear @wittymilf ,

I hate all of the leaders here in Lebanon, they are making the country worst and worst every single day!!!

Besides, it is useless having elections here as for "Lebanese" people are so stubborn and they follow the same political parties. They always vote for old politicians, who, in the past, did ruin the country and killed innocent people.

I avoid talking about politics and religions here in Lebanon with Lebanese, because it is useless. A shame. I really hope one day will come and I will immigrate to another country :-(

Anyways, in my own opinion, a woman leading a country is way better than old men, lol, no offense, but usually "Females" are more protective than "Males" regarding their home!!!

Thank you for sharing this question, at least people honestly can respond and be totally anonymous at the same time :-)

Besides, I only said the truth, and if it hurts, then they should consider changing their habits maybe?

Thank you again dear @wittymilf , you surprise me with your questions ;-)

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope, it’s really embarrassing. Give you one guess as to who it is...

Good for you that you have a leader you can be proud of. Cherish that feeling.

1|0
    0|1
  • No. And his next replacement, and the next guy after that aren't exactly better too.

1|1
    0|0
    • Exactly my point and what is happening in Lebanon too!!!
      They have those old people running the country for their own personal financial benefits.
      They just joke on people by promising things they will never ever do.

• Show All
    • We are lucky in NZ

• hahahaha @aialex , yeah, I guess as anchovies :-D

I guess you are indeed dear @wittymilf ;-)

Sometimes I wish I could live for the rest of my life on a really small Island, by the ocean, in a wooden cabin with my future life partner (that if I find love :-P)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 52

• not at all proud of my country's leader

1|2
    0|1
  • Nope, our's is a narrow minded leader who's putting our country back into debt and taking selfies while he does it... Also, he seems more of just a coat tailer than a leader. As well, he gives to shits about most of the country and more about people not from the country.

Oh by the way I live in Canada.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, he is against the people and then laugjs away his actions. To describe it better here is the perfect gif.
    media1.tenor.com/.../tenor.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Theresa May is a proud and strong leader with a real empathy for the people whom she serves.

No, wait, I'm lying. She actually has no soul and would test chemical weapons on poor people if she didn't need the votes.

0|1
    0|0
  • hell no our president is a low iq rapist with 0 knowledge on how to deal with conflicts and bring the planet and the people on it to a place where we can coexist without killing each other

1|2
    0|2
  • Absolutely not. I'm really ashamed. Not so much of the leader, he has just done what he has always done, but the people who helped him into office.
    If you guseed Trump, you are right.

1|0
    0|1
  • Theresa May is an awful liar, who is running this country into the toilet.

Jeremy Corbyn isn’t much better, but I feel like he would get away with less lying. Everyone loves to watch him fall so they can criticise him for it, while Theresa May bombs other countries without consulting anyone but Trump and Macron.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Viktor Orbán is building a glorious new future not only for Hungary, but for the entire Central/Eastern Europe too. Bravo!

1|0
    0|0
  • if you mean our prime minister this is what i think
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWafMuQZ-t8

0|0
    0|0
  • If leader as in the head of state, then yeah, I like the Queen. As for the political leader, I think Trudeau is genuinely nice guy but an appalling prime minister. And the Governor-General is a right pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Despite Trump being lightyears better than Obama, no I'm not.

Anybody who supports gun control should be ashamed and if they're in power, those that put them there should be ashamed too.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well our grandma isn't as beautiful as the president of new zealand, but I think she does a good job. We're still alive and well right? 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • To have President Trump as the president absolute shames me. I do not dare to proudly go traveling anymore.

1|0
    0|0
    • I plan on getting a t-shirt that has written in several different languages on it "I'm an American and I'm sorry about our President." I've seen them online before.

• I don't agree with Trump all the time. He makes me cringe often.

I do support him as a leader though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Trump is a great President despite what people say. He’s done so many great things, I’m looking forward to the next 6... I mean 2, years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah, he has the qualities we currently need in a U. S. president. I kind of disagree with certain ideologies of his though.

1|0
    0|2
  • Tbh, I'm more pleased with Trump's performance than not

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really hbvlcdn.akamaized.net/.../...uit-elkaar-gegaan.jpg

But their daughter will succeed them one day
    images3.persgroep.net/.../763

She's still young but seems a promise.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, she is two standard, copy cat, cheat people as typical politician and get the position at all cost make huge loss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. More than once, I have been pleasantly surprised by him. God bless America.

1|0
    0|0
  • Donny 🅱oi has done a couple of things that I like, but I'm not a fan of other things. My favorite president was Theodore Roosevelt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all, I want to move countries so I can have more freedom

1|0
    0|0
  • Pakistan has some really bad politicians.
    We don't let good ones rule us. 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I live, in Wales in the UK, I have a plethora of people that could be considered the leader of my country.

My country (Wales) has a First Minister called Carwyn Jones. He is possibly the most ineffectual, bland leader a nation has ever had.

Then our imperial rulers have a Prime Minister, Theresa May. She is a cold hearted, calculating right winger that is happy to punish the most vulnerable in society in order to make her rich friends even richer.

Then we have the head of state, the Queen. This is the head of a family that have numerous under occupied premises, the cost of which is met by the taxpayer. When we have working people going to food banks in order to feed their children, this woman announced that she gave her grandson a one million pound helicopter as a birthday present.

I'm sure you can tell the level of respect and pride I have in the people that are supposed to be our leaders!

0|0
    0|1
  • Politicians always disappoint me. Right now I might chase away the first one that darkens my door!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope mine travels and gets sick a lot
    Soft on some issues

But I love it when he fights corruption

0|0
    0|0
  • New Zealand 😂my neighborhood has much more problem than you is presidency matter for you lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm British, I'm not aloud to be proud as it may cause offence

0|0
    0|0
  • Well of course not, it's embarrassing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in Canada. So absofuckinglutely NOT!

1|2
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Yes he’s so funny

0|3
    0|0
  • America doesn't know who my leader is which i reckon makes my leader pretty good. It means we haven't fucked up picking him like America has.

1|0
    1|2
  • My country's leader is trump and to answer your question
    NO HE NEEDS TO GO DIE NOW PLEASE THANK YOU

1|1
    0|1
    • I'm not a big fan of him either, but I think that's a bit over the top.

• Not really. Merkel is okay I guess but way over her time

1|1
    0|0
  • I feel neutral about the king and queen of the Netherlands.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell no!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hate mine he is a pig

1|1
    0|0
  • No no.