If someone is breaking and entering your home should you be able to kill them?

• Yeah
  • No

1641

Most Helpful Girl

• Morally I don’t think you should attack them with the intent to kill if simply subduing them is possible, but if you do happen to kill them I think that’s legally justifiable because you did so in an attempt to protect your property.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally would Maim, I would want to kill but in order to avoid arrest while also staying safe and also pleasing myself (I'm a sadist)
    I would use a metal bar that is actually in my room and crack a rib or two, I would then proceed by straining their arm or arms, then twist their wrists in unreasonable ways ;) <3