Why is it so common & considered normal for so many girls to have a child?

It terrifies me, why is it so common to have child at a very young age (before 23 ), even teen age sometimes.. Is it really a necessity? Rather is it even a worthy thing to do? I can't understand or see any reason behind such an haste... I'm not criticizing at all, I'm genuinely trying to figure out the reason & motivation behind doing that, Thoughts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I actually agree to an extent but at the same time try it this way; the sooner you have a child the more time you potentially have with them. But I do believe they should definitely have things situated in life first. Having a kid at 30 isn't crazy either.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called sex most of the time they just end up pregnant through carelessness

1|1
    0|1
  • It is considered normal because it has always been like that. Historically women got pregnant very young.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, the ideal age for a woman to have her first child is around 22. Though this is just a biological fact.
    It is a worthy thing to do, if the mother's current life situation supports allows it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you talking about single women?

If so, then the answer is Madonna. She destroyed more lives than anyone in the West since Hitler.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Same reason why they say 17 is the age to hook up

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Hook up is way too different than actually having a child & a hell lot of responsibilities

• Show All
    • 1d

I didn't even speak about unwanted pregnancy due to hook up. You read first clearly.

• 1d

Please no childish replies again. I want answer. IfYou are right , I will learn. I am right you are arguing like a child " don't know simple thing " cause you don't have any explanation.

• Because people are stupid and dont use protection

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Some young women want to have kids that young, but most just aren’t being responsible with protection, which is sad to me. Having kids should be planned for.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes