Do we always need to be a very good person for everyone?

I know inner beauty is valuable and everyone likes a good person. But I feel like some people take advantage on that honesty. Even tho, I still want to share them what I have cos I was believing they can change if I treat them well. My expectation let me down again and again. When I need them, they are not right there for me. Now, I can’t trust anyone and wanna stop being good for people.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Treat everyone well and with a kind heart until they lose that right. That's how I live my life

1|0
    0|0
  • People aren't always gonna return the treatment. That sucks, but it's true. Even if you're the nicest person ever, there's gonna be people who treat you like shit.

But that doesn't make it justified to treat other people like shit, either.
    How you treat other people, in terms or respect and kindness, is not dependant on how they treat you.

How you treat them and how they treat you are two different things. Neither should effect the other like that. Sorry, but it's still on you how you treat them. It's still on them how they treat you. It sucks being nice sometimes, but it's still the right thing to do. It's hard sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meet a fake chinese lawyer after his cool speech.
    He got fired in key time lol
    But I understand Rodion Romanovich Raskol'nikov in crime and punishment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Irrespective of what you get in return. Be who you are!

1|0
    0|0
  • A good person doesn't expect anything in return for being good

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what your intentions are and to what kind of person

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with being anti-social if that's the path you're willing to take.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Treat others like you'd want to be treated.

That said, it's alright to offend people at times as it is alright to get offended at times. You don't need to be liked by everyone.

Instead of feeling you need to be worthy of hanging around with them, think about if they are worthy enough to hang around with you? And you're right you shouldn't just trust anyone, trust is earned! But you do need to offer them a way to earn it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes