What would you wish if you had only one no-limit wish?

Imagine you're granted one wish. Any wish. You can either take it or wish something as meaningless as a glass of water. What would you do?What would you wish if you had only one no-limit wish?

You can't wish for more wishes e. e Only ONE wish. No more wishes out of that. Sorryyy

49

Most Helpful Girl

• " Make my life such that everyone around me including me is happy and satisfied "

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The wish isn't limitless if you limit it by saying you can't wish for more wishes. I don't know what I would do, I'd have to think for a long time. It's easy to throw away a wish like that, but you could even do things like destroy the universe and create a new one where you are God. It's hard to say, but I think I'd try to make the world better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE