What would you wish if you had only one no-limit wish?

Imagine you're granted one wish. Any wish. You can either take it or wish something as meaningless as a glass of water. What would you do?What would you wish if you had only one no-limit wish?

Updates:
You can't wish for more wishes e. e Only ONE wish. No more wishes out of that. Sorryyy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• " Make my life such that everyone around me including me is happy and satisfied "

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The wish isn't limitless if you limit it by saying you can't wish for more wishes. I don't know what I would do, I'd have to think for a long time. It's easy to throw away a wish like that, but you could even do things like destroy the universe and create a new one where you are God. It's hard to say, but I think I'd try to make the world better.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• To be a Vampire honestly. Death scares the shit out of me, and being a Vampire is the only way I could be immortal and grant immortality to whoever I want. Then I could just be a nice little night owl and live out eternity peacefully with my darling.

0|0
    0|0
    • You could wish to be able to make people immortal.

• Show All
    • I kind of agree, but it would get lonely, and if it didn't get lonely, I still feel like eventually you would just want to die.

• @devilman666 Definitely not me. I'd pursue knowledge, I'd try to explore every inch of the Earth, learn every language, ever culture; I mean can you even imagine what technological advances there'll be? What if we manage to explore the universe? Then there'll be endless planets to explore! Maybe I'd meet other immortals? It's impossible to know and I love it!

• to be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Money, lots and lots of it. I already have everything else that I need to be happy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• To become the master of time and space

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm gonna be super nerdy and say for pokemon to be in our world just because it would be so awesome having a charizard for a pet or something crazy like that lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd wish for a #philosophy section.

Thank you, that's all i need.
    Maybe some more darkness for my emo gear

0|0
    0|0
  • To bless myself and all of my future generations with good luck beyond all others in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • A huge garage with full of supercars and hypercars.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes