What is your opinion on weed?

What is your opinion on weed?
My opinion on weed: I'm okay with it as long as it's HELPING people

43105

Most Helpful Guys

• I kinda have mixed views regarding it, i dont smoke weed but my friends do, and their body have suffered greatly but despite that they are always smiling.

• What consenting adults decide to do with their bodies is none of my business.

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on how frequent, the reasoning, etc behind the use.
    Sure you could use it leisurely but I find that it creates an unproductive environment which is shit, especially if your in the midst of education.

• In the UK you can now buy weed quite legitimately, so long as you get a certain type, which does not bring on hallucinations etc and merely helps with pain and depression - fine. It is quite expensive but of great benefit to those who use it and need it. Several of my clients have a lot of pain for various physical illnesses and would not be without it. To take the other type for fun could be dangerous, same as drinking for fun can be.