What is your opinion on weed?

What is your opinion on weed?

My opinion on weed: I'm okay with it as long as it's HELPING people

43105

Most Helpful Guys

• I kinda have mixed views regarding it, i dont smoke weed but my friends do, and their body have suffered greatly but despite that they are always smiling.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • What consenting adults decide to do with their bodies is none of my business.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on how frequent, the reasoning, etc behind the use.
    Sure you could use it leisurely but I find that it creates an unproductive environment which is shit, especially if your in the midst of education.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • In the UK you can now buy weed quite legitimately, so long as you get a certain type, which does not bring on hallucinations etc and merely helps with pain and depression - fine. It is quite expensive but of great benefit to those who use it and need it. Several of my clients have a lot of pain for various physical illnesses and would not be without it. To take the other type for fun could be dangerous, same as drinking for fun can be.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE