What is your opinion on weed?

What is your opinion on weed?

Updates:
My opinion on weed: I'm okay with it as long as it's HELPING people

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I kinda have mixed views regarding it, i dont smoke weed but my friends do, and their body have suffered greatly but despite that they are always smiling.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • What consenting adults decide to do with their bodies is none of my business.

6|8
    1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on how frequent, the reasoning, etc behind the use.
    Sure you could use it leisurely but I find that it creates an unproductive environment which is shit, especially if your in the midst of education.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the UK you can now buy weed quite legitimately, so long as you get a certain type, which does not bring on hallucinations etc and merely helps with pain and depression - fine. It is quite expensive but of great benefit to those who use it and need it. Several of my clients have a lot of pain for various physical illnesses and would not be without it. To take the other type for fun could be dangerous, same as drinking for fun can be.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 103

• Less harmful than some other drugs. Still, use responsibly with moderation. Some longitudinal study on kids who started smoking around 15 years old showed an average decrease of 8 IQ points (on a Wechsler scale with standard deviation of 15), if memory serves.
    So... certainly not as bad as alcohol or tobacco, but occasional use is certainly preferable to regular use. And no use is probably the wisest choice (but hey! I'm having 1 glass of whisky a week so I'm not a pure soul either)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know understand why we as a society are still questioning this. It has already been proven to contains medical properties and does not cause a chemical dependency or addiction. In fact it's been proven to help people escape addiction and dependency. Anyone who does not support complete legalization and has a single stink of alcohol is a hypocrite, since alcohol is the polar opposite of marijuana.

1|1
    0|1
  • It has some serious drawbacks when you're young, and it's just an easy escape. I don't consider trading in your competence for debilitating pleasure to be a very laudible action. Same reason I don't really approve of getting drunk.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like you need to get high. I'm still competent in everything I do while high. I smoke medicinally and most people can't even tell when I'm high. There's a time and a place for everything, and it's called college.

• Show All
    • We have to make generalities though to talk about things properly. We have a minimum age for alcohol as well for the same reasons - our brains are still developing until your early twenties. The addiction rate is also about 1 in 10, and while 9 out of 10 won't become addicted, there's a sense of irresponsibility when you take that leap for no reason than to hit that pleasure button. As I said, it's very comparable to getting drunk - there are many people who are actually quite functional while they're constantly drunk. But I don't find any nobility in that, and I don't find it to be something good. That's my take anyway

• I agree with the alcohol bit. I'm not a fan. However, unlike alcohol, Cannabis is not physically addicting. You don't go through physical withdrawal from discontinued weed use. Is it psychologically addicting? Sure it is. But, in the words of Bob Saget, no one has ever sucked dick for pot. Well, unless they really wanted to I suppose.

• I think it can be abused like anything else, but that overall it's fairly harmless. It's a great way to relax or focus on thing depending on the type of weed you use. There's also plenty of medical uses for the plant. I do not think it should be illegal, as it's generally less harmful and addictive than alcohol or cigarettes. Instead it should be legal, taxed, and regulated just like anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • If people want to do it it should be their choice, although i think they should do it in a place that doesn't result in the horrible smell being forced onto other people (because while it's their choice I, like many others, can't stand the smell and shouldn't be forced to smell it) and as long as they don't do it around other people that don't want it or that can't object (smoking it while kids are near for example)

0|0
    0|0
    • Should the same be for cigarettes?

• Show All
    • Lmao edibles do work for her but the smoke jyst makes her throw up

• Tbf I've never really thought the smell of a cigarette lingers as much as weed does, but I smoke sometimes but don't do it around people who don't want me to, and I'm always cautious about where I exhale, it's just common courtesy

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 41

• It appears to be pretty harmless in a societal sense.

0|1
    1|2
  • I personally love it. I used to be ful of self hate for years. So much so it caused panic attacks and made me isolate myself because the self hate made me not want to have contact everyone. When i started smoking it went away with time. I found inner peace. Looking back, it's very hard to imagine that i was ever in a period like that. I still smoke because i love feeling good, but do it in moderation because i know it drops your IQ level

0|1
    0|0
  • should have similar laws to alcohol i think. using it is fine just don't drive under the influence, go to work high, etc. i think it should be legal and just treated like alcohol is, it's not anymore dangerous than alcohol in fact it may be less dangerous.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one drug that people treat like it isn't a drug. Makes me laugh 😂

1|1
    1|1
  • I absolutely love it. I love everything from watching them grow into mature plants. The aroma that each strain has is intoxicating. Feeling at peace & one with nature. It becomes a part of you. Body mind and soul.

1|2
    1|1
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes