From your own personal experience, which gender do you find to be more opinionated?

• I've known more opinionated men than women
  • I've known more opinionated women than men
  • I've never paid attention to that sort of thing
    Vote C
  • Everyone can be a little opinionated at times
    Vote D
I know gender has nothing to do with it, I'm just curious about your own observations on this matter.

42113

Most Helpful Guys

• Strangely enough, I've found more men to be more opinionated. Though we are more lax, there are still plenty of guys who have something to say about everything and try and push their ideals and beliefs on you as well.

My "girlfriends" have the opposite, they have opinions of course but they do not question everything or complain about everything. Of course this is my own experience and my own opinion.

• Gender has something to do with it; women are more opinionated than men; studies back this up.

Most Helpful Girls

• Tbh just from this poll it seems men are more opinionated than women in the replies but from the votes more men seem to think qomen are more opinionated, therefore, men seem to be more opinionated again 😂

• There have been a couple studies that show men are more likely to over estimate their intelligence and knowledge of a subject where women are more likely to downplay these strengths.

In my life, I see this happening in class though, I'm more accustomed to guys answering and failing big time more so than women. Also, girls participate less especially in chem. This study is really interesting and I highly suggest people read it :) It also includes a bit about native English speakers vs second language speakers academic self-concept and how this influences our academic choices and influences grades.

bigthink.com/.../study-men-significantly-more-likely-to-overestimate-their-own-intelligence-2