Do you think weed is going to be legalized in Canada soon?

Do you think weed is going to be legalized in Canada soon?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm surprised it's not already, considering Vancouver.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think so. My friend says it's happening. And he is more into Canadian politics than I am. He's probably right.

0|0
    0|0
    • Too many people are for it here, plus it's already pretty much public in British Columbia. Just a matter of whether or not the government wants to make it happen.

• Show All
    • I do both. Alcohol effects your liver, weed effects your lungs. However both of them make you intoxicated in different ways. Don't see what is so different about the two besides one is consumed in edibles, smoked, etc and the other is a drink.

• Liver vs lungs. And alcohol tends to be more diluted sometimes. The effects and how severe they are is what makes them different. In my opinion.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It must be legal in everywhere

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• yes i do. evidence by my stock portfolio

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be legal everywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes obviously. The details are being worked out now. They had been aiming for August. It might slip a little later but it’s happening.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what people said one year ago and we're right back where we started. I really hope it happens because my stocks are gonna sky rocket and this could be the answer to our debt problem.

• Show All
    • The revenue sharing split between the feds and provinces was established in December, Ontario passed laws on how it will be sold a few days later,

If you look https://www.randstad.ca/landing-pages/ocrc/ for example, Ontario is literally hiring people to run the stores now.

• Please stop sending me facts, I'm on your side and I already read these articles, just a question for the app Lmao

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I thought parts already had...

0|0
    0|0
  • @Julia420
    What’s gonna happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be legal all around the world.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes