Do you think weed is going to be legalized in Canada soon?

• Yes
  • No

28

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm surprised it's not already, considering Vancouver.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think so. My friend says it's happening. And he is more into Canadian politics than I am. He's probably right.

• Too many people are for it here, plus it's already pretty much public in British Columbia. Just a matter of whether or not the government wants to make it happen.

• I do both. Alcohol effects your liver, weed effects your lungs. However both of them make you intoxicated in different ways. Don't see what is so different about the two besides one is consumed in edibles, smoked, etc and the other is a drink.

• Liver vs lungs. And alcohol tends to be more diluted sometimes. The effects and how severe they are is what makes them different. In my opinion.