What do you care the most about in society and politics?

• Women rights
  • LGBT rights
  • Economic conditions
    Vote C
  • Immigration policy
    Vote D
  • National security
    Vote E

39128

Most Helpful Guy

• Equal rights for humans, regardless their gender or sexual orientation dear Alex.
    Women and Men are still humans and they deserve the same rights.
    LGBT people also deserve their rights because they are humans, and I am not talking about the movement here, just talking about people who are not heterosexuals. They have the rights to be married and start a family if they want to for instance while some countries throw them in jail.
    Economy is a big issue as for it affects us as humans and it is our right to have an income for instance that covers the least needed things for a normal life.
    Humans are losing their rights, they are becoming more and more slaves to political systems who only care about things that are not human.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• ""Women rights""
    As opposed to MALE rights or GENDER EQUALITY, No lets put Female rights because god for bid first world countries like the USA and Brittan and Canada ALL have soo many problems with their Non-Oppressed woman having ALL of those rights men have, Fuck might as well cry guys are bigots because a bunch of em are turned off by our vagina farts, And might as well call them pedophiles since guys like to get blowjobs and watch their pregnant wife go down on them swallowing their shiz feeding those nutrients to the baby

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE