Should women be allowed to walk completely topless in public places? (Poll)?

If yes Why and why not?
  • Yes they should be allowed to walk topless
  • No nipples should be kept hidden

43111

Most Helpful Guys

• Have you seen animals and other species hiding anything of their body cause they are shy?
    People think differently cause they haven't seen something new. When they see someone topless while they see them otherwise everyday. They gets amazed or that person who is changed draws more attention. But if it's allowed for everyone to naked when time passes nobody will feel that way anymore. Nobody will feel that that woman is going topless. Cause it will be a regular event. So yes they should be allowed to walk topless and all the women should follow it. (Also men too). It will not help just people getting open minded but also it will make them go for more healthy looks.

• The moment when other animals can make, manufacture and market clothing I will come back to you on this. Loool

• Public nudity should be legal for everyone. That doesn't mean it's appropriate to be naked everywhere. But that's a different matter. Singing is legal too but that doesn't mean it's a good idea to burst out singing in the middle of a job interview.
    Public nudity is legal in my country and I have full confidence that people here have the common sense to know when it's appropriate to be naked and when it is not.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think breasts are sexualized by society. There is something about them that attracts men. However, when you see a man walking on the streets without a shirt, our society does not sexualize his nipples. The question we should be asking is "what do women sexualize about men?" Their penises? Their muscles? When I think about it this way, I ask myself whether or not our society actually sexualizes men to such an attractive state that is the same as breasts attracting men. Breasts, they give men boners. An equivalence of this for women would be "what gets women wet?" to the point that we become lustful beasts such as some men. My answer to this question is yes, nipples should be kept hidden. Why? Some men are severely attracted to breasts with such a sexual desire that we cannot necessarily stop all of them immediately. If anything, my answer is more to protect women. I know that some women will say that men shouldn't sexualize our breasts then, but we cannot change men in a day. It takes time. Until then, we should focus on teaching men than getting angry at men.

• If you want to get raped. Im not saying dont wear that because turns guys on. But lest be honest. Women are sexualized so much because they allowed that in the past. Now come all this feminism shit that makes the woman be a "quin" and the man is a "pig".

I doesn't matter what I say anyway. But you would feel confortable to go naked on the streets? Would you feel ok with your man , children , dad or family to see someone else nude in public or to see you dress like that? Im not closed minded. Its facts. Not all men can keep their hormons , and If you go like that on the street you would probably be harassed. Because people dont raise their kids that well. Instead of telling their sons to dont act like that , they tell their daughter to "dont dress like a sl#t " "dont go outside after 10 PM etc". Not because they dont love their daughter. But because in this world are way to many bad people. You can't expect all the humans to act the same and dont do nothing bad.

Knowing that you can get raped because this is a mental retard who wants to touch you or more because you go outside reavealing too much skin is ok for you? Because you can't expect nothing to happen.