WHY FUCKING WHY is no one allowed to need help anymore?

It's like having problems is against the damn law!!! No one is allowed to need help or they are a WEAK BETA CRYBABY just trying to mooch and get their own way.

This is rediculous! When's the last time anyone here has felt safe to say "No I'm not fine. Thanks for asking."? ? ? Has anyone EVER been able to be honest about what they're going through? Has no one ever been allowed to be hurt or broken? Have needs that they can't meet? Problems they can't fix? Is this just never acceptable in our society? ? ?

WHY?

Why must the people in need be shamed and locked away? Why must they be unworthy of help? Of any damn empathy or a slight suggestion that MAYBE JUST MAYBE it's not their fault? Maybe they just got the short end of the stick? Huh? Aren't people allowed to come up short anymore?

I have NEVER met someone in my life who wouldn't judge a broken man. Oh sure he'd fake acceptance. He'd smile and say "you'll get over it." As if they were plauged with a desease! Like if he touched them or tried to comfort them he would somehow catch their issues!
Like they WEREN'T WORTH HELPING. Because they were broken. Wrong. Bad. Dangerous. Evil. Lesser. ... Unworthy.

Needing help. Makes a man unworthy of it.
Being hurt. Makes a man unworthy of healing.
Being broken. Makes a man UNWORTHY of the help of others. Of the support of others. The empathy. Respect. Comfort. Dignity. Decency. Love...

NO! He's unworthy. He is BROKEN. He needs help. He is not worthy of help... this.. this needs to end.
WHY FUCKING WHY is no one allowed to need help anymore?
Add Opinion