Why do white people discourage blacks from going to Africa?

• I don't know
  • They want us trapped in America forever
Pinky is half white
Mama Africa awaits my people

215

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• What white people are discouraging blacks from going back to Africa? I'm positive they'd be much happier there. They wouldn't even have to deal with racism, they could live in Wakanda, etc.

• For quite a number of years, white people were paying for their passage to Liberia.

Referring to "Africans don't like black Americans", the African girls I've dated and got to know generally do not like American blacks. One was complaining how the ones in her high school didn't like her either, they thought she was "uppity". Another said she would never date an American black man. And a third said they were idiots for complaining about "the white man" when they have it better than nearly everyone in Africa.