Why do white people discourage blacks from going to Africa?

• I don't know
    Vote A
  • They want us trapped in America forever
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Pinky is half white
Mama Africa awaits my people

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• What white people are discouraging blacks from going back to Africa? I'm positive they'd be much happier there. They wouldn't even have to deal with racism, they could live in Wakanda, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • For quite a number of years, white people were paying for their passage to Liberia.

Referring to "Africans don't like black Americans", the African girls I've dated and got to know generally do not like American blacks. One was complaining how the ones in her high school didn't like her either, they thought she was "uppity". Another said she would never date an American black man. And a third said they were idiots for complaining about "the white man" when they have it better than nearly everyone in Africa.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Take off... no one cares.

0|2
    1|0

What Guys Said 13

• Well, I don't know.
    But it doesn't exactly look like Ritz, does it?

I have an acquaintance who lives in South Africa, one of the countries that are better off than the rest, but the place still looks fucking post-apocalyptic.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because there are diseases there. Muslims live there. Muslim leaders will make you a holy warrior and you come back to the states etc.
    Also witchdoctors is apparently the in thing now, that was quick

0|0
    0|1
  • In my experience it has been the exact opposite. Also reminds me of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3lGvSDBK8s

0|0
    0|1
  • Fucking move to Liberia (where blacks left the United States to go), and have fun being shot at by AK's and eating human flesh for food if you hate it here so much.

0|0
    0|1
  • I discourage anyone from going to Africa. The mosquitoes there are more likely to be malaria filled.

2|1
    0|2
    • I encourage anyone who disliked my comment to go to Africa themselves and then tell me how wonderful it is ;]

• I don't think this is a real thing and even if it was, it'd be stupid.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone cares if a black person wants to go to Africa

0|2
    0|0
  • I think you should go for it best to visit are Somalia, Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't want you to go, so you can replace white people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Y-you want to go? I mean, if you're sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • ... What the hell is this question.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honesty I've never heard of this.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think they do discourage it. Although I have heard that the natives disapprove of black-Americans. Also I think it simply not as good in virtually every metric of civilization so there's that to think about.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes