Thoughts on the newer/younger generation’s behavior?

I feel that my generation is pretty open minded and expressive. Only thing that really bothers me is how obsessed everyone is with their phones. Like I get it, technology is wonderful and I love being on my phone too! But when we’re hanging out, could you stop scrolling through Snapchat for 5 minutes? I simply want a conversation without any distractions.

So what are your thoughts on the newer/younger generations?Thoughts on the newer/younger generation’s behavior?

79

Most Helpful Girl

• They'll make it through like the rest of us... lol. This question reminds me of one posted about my generation and my blood boiled because of all the baseless insinuations.

There will be successes and those who are struggling. Just like everyone else. :)