Why does the Democrat party have an obsession over Russia and Putin?

They say Trump is committing treason for meeting with another president. Are they retarded or is it mass hysteria?Why does the Democrat party have an obsession over Russia and Putin?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They are doubling down on the excuses as to why Hillary lost in 2016. I personally find it ironic that they claim that Wikileaks revealing they had interfered in the voting of democrat primaries so Hilary could beat Bernie was interference in the election by the Russians. They are even embarrassed that it's true.

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Mr Trump may have said some unwise or even incorrect things following his meetings with Mr Putin - but any suggestion that meeting him is in any way treasonous is ludicrous. As a head of state he is at liberty to hold meetings with other heads of state.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's that Trump gives every indication that Putin has something on him. Only a fucking moron wouldn't believe that Russia attacked the integrity of the US electoral system.

0|1
    0|2
    • ok mam

lunchtime
      they're serving sushi today in the cafeteria,
      be a good mental patient and enjoy

• Democrats are their own worst enemy. They are filled with such hate for Americans.

0|1
    0|0
    • they are absolutely

I can't wait for 2020
      hopefully it'll be just like Reagan vs Mondale

What Guys Said 18

• they said he committed treason for betraying his own country and siding with putin regarding the FBIs findings about the election interference by russia

and let's be clear. the democratic party did not say this. individuals said this

0|1
    0|0
    • No definitely the democrat party all said he committed treason.

• show me? find a single source that says the entire democratic party or the DNC accuses trump of treason

• Because Trump is a confederate. And please stop pretending only the Democrats are concerned. George Will, Steve Schmidt, Jonah Goldberg, Max Boot, David Brooks, David French, etc. are all conservatives. They all see that Trump is most likely the greatest triumph of Russian intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbtOvtRvIig

0|1
    0|1
    • A confederate 😂 that’s a new one.

• Show All
    • What in the world? Do you know what you are even arguing at this point?

1. I call Trump a "confederate". Because to me he is a traitor. And he shuns democratic ideals. That is something he has in common with the confederates of old.

2. You jump in and claim that is not true. That Trump does not believe in slavery.

3. My point is why does he have to, when he shares the same disdain for democratic ideals.

4. You come back with, well the Confeds did not have a disdain for democratic ideals. They actually believed in democracy even more so than the northerners.

5. ? What does that even mean? The confederacy a supposed Christian theocracy. It did not even believe in the separation of church and state.

• How can you call him a confederate just because your politics don’t line up with his? He never once said he supported slavery so you made that up. You said the confederates shunned democracy well I’m telling you they didn’t because their constitution was nearly identical to ours. If you don’t believe me look it up.

• In short, because the American establishment wants to keep it going the political circus that characterized the American scenario for the last 40 years: the fake dispute between Liberals (Democrats) vs Neo-CONS (then the majoritary Republican's fraction), both of them are just controlled opposition for each other, they fight for the same goals just by different means.

American people don't want to partake in such political facade anymore and they chose to elect an outsider, Donald Trump. He isn't a Liberal nor a Neo-con, and that's exactly the problem: he doesn't work for the establishment that was in command till then. He isn't an internationalist, he doesn't want to use the US military to impose American hegemony in the Middle East, he'd rather peace than conflict with Russia, he puts America and the Average Joe first, he doesn't want to replace American people with a voting fodder from Latin America and the rest of the world.

Donald Trump threatens the power and the agenda of the establishment, whose goals only could be achieved with the preservation of the political mutualism between New Leftists vs Neo-cons: one wins hearts and minds by indoctrination, the other by military intervention, they play the good cop (Libs) and the bad cop (Neo-cons).

Well, the Russian supposed "threat" is the establishment's last hope to sow fear and make the population turn back on their decision (and reaccept the "traditional" American political order, which is totally controlled by the Establishment). This fake conflict between USA vs Russia is also easy to revive, taking into account the historic relations between those two countries, it only needs to bring back the leftovers of the Cold War-era propaganda. And trying to save their power by reviving such past conflict.

0|1
    0|0
  • www.elise.com/.../hermann_goering_-_the_people_can_always_be_brought_to_the_bidding_of_the_leaders

There has to be a bogeyman. Putin and Russia fit the bill. They are made to fit the bill in MSM and TV news. There must be an enemy, fictitious or real for people to focus on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they're losing popularity so fast they just gotta blame someone. ANYONE. And now they are playing on Cold War emotions.

0|2
    0|0
  • ... But it is treasonous and it is an attack on USA... Being "obsessed" about it should be the correct response should it not?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't believe he has committed Treason, but you can't exactly blame democrats. This guy is constantly getting himself into trouble. Talking about pardoning himself in advance. Going to great lengths to end the investigation. Kissing up to Putin. As Trey Gowdy once said "When you are innocent … act like it."

This isn't some sort of strategic genius on Trump's part. Trump is not a genius. It's sheer stupidity. Like calling out the Iranian president on twitter and screaming at him about a response the likes of which history has rarely seen. Trump seems guilty and has done a lot of shady things in the past. I don't think he is, but I don't blame people for thinking he is. And until the investigation clears him, nobody knows for sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • If he was guilty of working with Russia to steal the election he would have been indicted by now don’t you think?

• Show All
    • There was no real evidence to support this investigation to begin with. When Russia hacked the DNC the Democrats used it as a weapon to go after Trump and claimed he was working with Putin. Like the democrats like to say, don’t ever let a crisis go to waste.

• @BlackSunAeon8 Robert Mueller is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. If Trump did not interfere with the election with the help of Russia, he has nothing to worry about. If Trump did interfere with the election with the help of Russia, he should be worried and he should be impeached. People tend to focus on the Trump piece, but that's only one part of it.

• Because 45 is a treasonous lying idiot coward, and Putin is evil. Pretty simple.

0|1
    0|1
  • when r people gonna realize it's all a show.. thats what i want to know.

0|1
    0|0
  • 17 intelligence agencies have confirmed Russian interference. Even Trumps own some met with Russians before the election. Why is it so hard to believe that there was collusion?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because nobody gave any concrete evidence to prove it. And since when are intelligence agencies trust worthy. Those fuckers lie and deceive more than anybody else.

• Show All
    • @Rissyanne What do you base your vote on? Do you base it on information that you see durign campaigns? And if this information was false or misleading? And you don't think that would influence anyone? I can see that I'm wasting my tiem debating with a closed mind. Just remember if you vote Trump next election that my vote will cancel yours. Have a nice life of delusion.

• You say am delusional but you liberals are so delusional you believe a man can be a woman. Lol

• Because they cannot see beyond their own ideology. Seriously Its sad. Hillary lost and will never win... Get over it already.

0|0
    0|0
  • because they still refuse to admit the fact that trump actually won, so they convince themselves that he cheated

0|0
    1|0
  • In terms of international relations the democrats are stuck in 1956

0|0
    0|0
  • Democrats have been nationally diagnosed with severe OCD lately

0|0
    0|0
  • the democrats have a mental illness. like all of them they need to have their heads checked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to blame someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are absolute idiots and in denial that they lost the election, next time they should choose a better nominee

0|2
    0|0
    • I think you mean, "They shouldn't rig their own party-election against a better nominee." You make their party leadership sound too honest, ethical, or even fair.

• Some Republicans went against T+P meeting too, if you paid close attention. The thing is - they need an enemy. Big enough to be relevant to "omnipotent" 'Murica.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes