How would you rate Islam on a scale of -10 to 10 based on it's actions and influence both throughout history and in the modern world?

In order to answer this question, you have to consider an overview of Islam: what it teaches, its religious history (e. g. the contents of the Qur'an), it's actual history, recent actions, etc.

We are not discussing individual Muslims but rather Islam as a whole.

This is how the scale works: -10 means its the most evil and negative organisation to have existed throughout history, 0 is neutral, and 10 means its the purest and most positive organisation to exist throughout history.

#BakedHaggis #Cammysquestions
  • -10 (Worst
  • Between -9 and -5
  • Between -4 and -1
    Vote C
  • 0 (Neutral)
    Vote D
  • Between 1 and 4
    Vote E
  • Between 5 and 9
    Vote F
  • 10 (Best)
    Vote G

1339

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I have had individuals who I like that come from that religion I would say as a whole historically speaking it's been one of the most slave driving, war mongering, women oppressing religions out there and is on par with Nazism