Is Trump racist?

Please explain why you've chosen that answer. For example, if you selected 'yes' then perhaps give an example of when he was racist.

#BakedHaggis
#Cammysquestions
  • Yes! (Explain in comments)
  • No! (Explain in comments)

2558

Most Helpful Girls

• He's not racist, just kinda dumb.

I think it's time to let up on him. He's doing his job.

I was 100% against him during his campaign because his campaign made him out to be a racist idiot with an overwhelmingly racist following. Like the amount of pro-trump racist graffiti, the white nationalist parties "guarding" polling stations from "potentially fraudulent" voters, etc.

Post-election, he seems level headed and objective oriented.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • 5d

I would like you to see successful in real estate business regardless you have a loan of a million dollar or not.

Real estate is a very tough and highly stressful business to penetrate let alone be successful. He was close to losing everything but got up on his feet and continued thrive and turning 1million dollar loan to the his current net-worth which is in the bracket 1-5billion dollars and no way indicated he is dumb. and keep in mind it's the real estate business and not some lemonade stand.
      Most of us just would blow that million dollar so fast we would be broke and be on the streets soon.
      He may give you an impression that he is dumb that's just the way of fooling you to take him as a fool. He is a highly stress resistant individual and never met a dumb person with high stress resistance.

• 5d

Okay I'll rephrase if that's the problem: he's not dumb he's just terrible with word choices. His supporters during his campaign made him out to be "champion of the racists" and he's made some wet blanket nationalist statements, like in regards to calling "most Mexican immigrants" rapists and drug dealers he chose to say "Somebody's doing the raping" instead of trying to make a diplomatic response. That's about the equivalent of me saying we should arrest everyone that lives in a trailer park because "somebody's making the meth"

I wouldn't call his actual education into question, because I'm pretty sure he went to Harvard or something (right?) and I can't say too much for his vernacular because the US voted 2 times for a guy who literally said "I believe that people and fish can coexist peacefully"

• 5d

He already started rich. I think it's the easiest thing in the world to be rich and get richer. Nothing is easier

• People hate him, so statements he's made are shifted in order to present him as a racist, and other things.
    "Mexico sends their rapists" becomes "(All) Mexicans are rapists"
    Him calling any SPECIFIC woman ugly or unattractive makes him sexist towards women.
    Him saying that as a rich guy girls are all over you and you can "grab them by the pussy" becomes "I'm a rapist and I condone rape"

Etcetc. Is he ACTUALLY racist and sexist? Who actually knows? I know I don't know what actually goes on in his head, what he actually thinks about people.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • 4d

He's not racist but I could make the argument that he's bigoted. I actually like him as president and I have no issues with him. I don't have time to hate the guy and I don't know why others even bother hating him. It's only hurtful to ones self to harbor hatred in their heart.