Is Trump racist?

Please explain why you've chosen that answer. For example, if you selected 'yes' then perhaps give an example of when he was racist.

#BakedHaggis
#Cammysquestions
  • Yes! (Explain in comments)
    Vote A
  • No! (Explain in comments)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• He's not racist, just kinda dumb.

I think it's time to let up on him. He's doing his job.

I was 100% against him during his campaign because his campaign made him out to be a racist idiot with an overwhelmingly racist following. Like the amount of pro-trump racist graffiti, the white nationalist parties "guarding" polling stations from "potentially fraudulent" voters, etc.

Post-election, he seems level headed and objective oriented.

1|4
    0|4
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • 5d

I would like you to see successful in real estate business regardless you have a loan of a million dollar or not.

Real estate is a very tough and highly stressful business to penetrate let alone be successful. He was close to losing everything but got up on his feet and continued thrive and turning 1million dollar loan to the his current net-worth which is in the bracket 1-5billion dollars and no way indicated he is dumb. and keep in mind it's the real estate business and not some lemonade stand.
      Most of us just would blow that million dollar so fast we would be broke and be on the streets soon.
      He may give you an impression that he is dumb that's just the way of fooling you to take him as a fool. He is a highly stress resistant individual and never met a dumb person with high stress resistance.

• Show All
    • 5d

Okay I'll rephrase if that's the problem: he's not dumb he's just terrible with word choices. His supporters during his campaign made him out to be "champion of the racists" and he's made some wet blanket nationalist statements, like in regards to calling "most Mexican immigrants" rapists and drug dealers he chose to say "Somebody's doing the raping" instead of trying to make a diplomatic response. That's about the equivalent of me saying we should arrest everyone that lives in a trailer park because "somebody's making the meth"

I wouldn't call his actual education into question, because I'm pretty sure he went to Harvard or something (right?) and I can't say too much for his vernacular because the US voted 2 times for a guy who literally said "I believe that people and fish can coexist peacefully"

• 5d

He already started rich. I think it's the easiest thing in the world to be rich and get richer. Nothing is easier

• People hate him, so statements he's made are shifted in order to present him as a racist, and other things.
    "Mexico sends their rapists" becomes "(All) Mexicans are rapists"
    Him calling any SPECIFIC woman ugly or unattractive makes him sexist towards women.
    Him saying that as a rich guy girls are all over you and you can "grab them by the pussy" becomes "I'm a rapist and I condone rape"

Etcetc. Is he ACTUALLY racist and sexist? Who actually knows? I know I don't know what actually goes on in his head, what he actually thinks about people.

3|3
    1|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • 4d

He's not racist but I could make the argument that he's bigoted. I actually like him as president and I have no issues with him. I don't have time to hate the guy and I don't know why others even bother hating him. It's only hurtful to ones self to harbor hatred in their heart.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• 'mexicans r rapists'
    'shithole countries'
    'very fine people on both sides'
    he is racist, there is no denying it.

6|3
    3|11
    • 6d

1. He was referring to the very high number of rape instances that occur at the hands of Mexicans during illegal border crossings. Very much supported by evidence.
      2. Wasn't he referring to Africa? Africa isn't a race and it is a bit of a shit hole. I mean would you go live there? I wouldn't.
      3. I'm not sure what the third statement is in reference to.

• Show All
    • 3d

u have a very strong habit of taking things out of context in a world and time where context is everything.

• 1d

How can you say that when your post is the epitome of ignoring context? Lemme guess, you didn't hear that from Trump himself, you heard it from people around you or media outlets (because newsflash friend, he hasn't said ANY of the things you mention in your original post).
      "Context" my ass, learn to understand context yourself before you accuse others of lacking it.

• He’s not racist. He’s not talking about their race or skin color.

He’s talking about how shitty other countries are because THEY ARE and therefore he does his job to protect America.

3|10
    1|1
    • 5d

It just so happens that every athlete he harasses is black and uses their platform to bring awareness to social issues that his administration ignores.

• I personally have not seen racist actions or heard racist comments from him. I think he's just a loud gregarious guy who often speaks without thinking about how certain people may take his comment. I honestly think the man wants to help our country and you can't really judge him as racist for doing the job we the people hired him to do. You can't consider the immigration issue because that's not a decision wholly made by trump alone, there are many other people that factor in to these legal dramas playing out right now.

1|3
    0|1
    • 4d

What about calling white supremacists "fine people"?

• 4d

@JenSCDC what about when he called communists and black nationalists fine people? Fucking take the whole quote you dumb fuck, he said that both sides are retarded, and a few people on both sides are fine people but they are stupid for taking part in something so idiotic as identity politics. You are either misinformed or you are a liar.

• 4d

Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
      Calling a country a shit hole is not a judgment based on any race. It might not be a nice or proper comment but it's still not racism. Also, wouldn't you think there's good people who are also gang members? There's gotta be some just by the laws of simple mathematics and probability you can assume there's a few good people in any type of violent or hate motivated groups. So saying that he thinks there's some white nationalists who are probably decent people is no different than saying there's some decent people who belong to the crips.
      But, if you were to say that our president Donald trump Trump is a bigot, well he's that definition and I'd say it fits him.
      : bigotry;
      intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself

• It could be a mixture of racism and ignorance but most recent example would be his famous "shithole" countries comment when he was referring to African countries

1|1
    0|0
    • 4d

XD HE WAS REFERRING TO A COUNTRY NEXT TO CUBA HOLY FUCK YOU MUST OF FAILED GEOGRAPHY CLASS XD I KEK LOL

• 4d

Bahahahahahahahaha oh hunny!

• 1d

Some countries ARE shitholes. That doesn't make its occupants shitty people.

• *tries to ban Muslims from coming into the country, including the ones with American citizenship. Gets over-turned by the government for violating the constitution*

... Maybe just a tiny bit. Some stuff is definitely blown up but the dude's not pro-all-races.

0|1
    0|1
    • 5d

No, the Supreme Court upheld the travel ban. And Muslim isn't a race.

www.nytimes.com/.../...court-trump-travel-ban.html

• Show All
    • 4d

Yeah but he didn't ban all Arabic counties either. Only about half... Arabic people covers a huge area.

• 4d

He was trying to ban white muslims as well its their beleifs and practices that we hate not their skin

• Fair Housing Act violations are blatant evidence. Then there's calling white supremacists "fine people"...

0|1
    2|3
  • Yes, from what I've heard he blames foreigners for practically everything

0|2
    0|9
    • 6d

Foreign isn't a race

• Show All
    • 4d

I already explained it to you and you chose not to listen. Im not going to repeat myself just because your only line of defense is repetition and regurgitation.

• 4d

Ok thanks

• Gosh of course the females think he’s racist. Pussies

2|4
    3|3
  • @jellyroo pinned this one lol. I don't know, but I don't like him anyhow.

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes!
    He hates Muslims
    And me, as a Muslim... Im proud of to be a Muslim Elhamdulillah😊😊

He can hate us😂 we dont care😂

0|1
    0|1
    • 5d

muslims are hated for a reason. Islam is a vile system of beliefs and the cultural practices in islamic countries are revolting to westerners. We do not follow a pedophile conquering warlord as our prophet.

• Show All
    • 4d

Not THAT proud... you don't even wear hijab which is prescribed for women. Nobody would know you're Muslim by looking at you. If you were so proud, you'd wear hijab like the other millions of women that do wear it.

• 4d

@InTimoreDei i dont have to wear it

• This has gotten so ridiculous. No he’s not racist.

1|9
    0|2
    • 5d

Central Park 5

• Show All
    • 5d

They ABSOLUTELY do and did. But Trump's Twitter nonsense just makes it worse instead of better. So it's a balanced scale and most likely a very close call in 2018 elections.

An example. Ohio election was won but it was very worrying as Ohio is a very deep red state and it was a very close call.

• 5d

@HughJass when trump wins again... liberals will lose what is left of their mind. It’s no telling what they will do.

• Um... He wants to build a wall? To keep the Mexicans out of The USA?

1|0
    1|3
    • 4d

Building a wall won't keep Mexicans from becoming legal citizens.

• Show All
    • 2d

That’s not racist. He’s trying to stop illegal immigration. It’s a huge problem and it really does bring our society down. Why should my best friend wait patiently to become a citizen while some jerk comes illegally and takes his spot? It’s not cool.

• 1d

Uh... Do you have any idea what kind of security measures MEXICO has in place when it comes to their neighbor countries?
      And yet Mexico is the poor victim here and Trump the evil oppressor, wanting to keep those illegals out...

• Let's just say he likes testing people to see how far theywill come back at him

0|0
    0|0
  • His attitude seems to be pretty racist.

4|3
    3|9
    • 6d

I remember him referring to developed nations as shitholes, he retweets white nationalists tweets, he once said a mexican judge was biased cause of the fact he was mexican, he said that nigerians who had visited america would "never go back to their huts". I know banning islamic countries isn't "racist" but its discrimination based on religion which is still pretty damn bad. he's also said in his earlier years that laziness was a trait in blackness. All that sounds pretty damn racist to me.

• Show All
    • 5d

*all he says. Lmap

• NO!!!
    KNOW YOUR PRESIDENT. xx

0|0
    0|1
  • Is the sky blue?

1|1
    0|4
    • 5d

Can you explain why?

• Show All
    • 5d

@Sixgun77 I'm aware of why the sky is blue... and not for that reason... but why is Trump a racist?

• 5d

In the American army, infantry get a blue cord and blue discs on their class a uniform. Our drill Sergeants told us that back in basic training. Also that red blood makes the green grass grow.
      I did pushups for insisting it was light refraction that made the sky blue lol.

• Yes
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    1|6
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|5
  • Everyone is racist in a certain way 🙃

0|1
    1|3
    • 5d

He can be racist, sure, but it's alarming that people love him because of his blatant Racisim, bigotry, and destructive tendency. His supporters don't care about policy, all they care about is "sticking it to left". His supporters cheer on tax laws that screw THEM over, they pretend "the left" is responsible for everything wrong when ALL 3 BRACHES OF GOVERNMENT have CONSERVATIVE Majorities.

• 5d

I don't think his supporters are racist, it it's fucked that they would support officials who marginilize fellow Americans.

• 5d

no this is very true. Technically everyone is racist, racism just means to discriminate on basis of race. Well if you are planning an expedition to mount everest do you take the eskimo or the somalian? If you are going to the hottest place in the world, do you bring the eskimo or the somalian?

If you want a good lawyer or scriptwriter don't fking tell me that you won't prefer jews and if your building a basketball team don't pretend there will be any jews on that team.

• He is just telling the truth

0|3
    2|2
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 58

• Depends on who you ask and what political agenda they have? Is Hillary Clinton a racist? Same answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's hard to say what he TRULY feels without him saying it. but i think it's clear that he treats issues where the person is non-white rather differently.

two points:
    1. on immigration he said that the US shouldn't be taking immigrants from shithole nations and then specifically cited countries with overwhelmingly black populations while omitting rather shitty countries that also send lots of refugees like the Ukraine

2. he was successfully sued for discriminatory practices towards renters of properties he owned in NYC. the Justice Dept fined him a heavily for specific renting practices that said not to rent to minorities

again i will not say unequivocally that he is racist but he certainly says and does things to make it seem very possible that he is

2|1
    0|0
  • Trump is not racist at all. The 'Mexican thing' on the media? He knew it'd happen. It was planned. It was an advertisement campaign. He didn't have to play anything and they gave him airtime more than anyone else. Trump is married to a foreign woman with a thick accent. His son in law is a Jew. On the miss universe he has seen, met and had relationships (friendships- maybe sometimes even more) with Hispanic women who've won the contest. He's said a lot of good stuff about people from Hispanic countries like Venezuelans (even during his campaign). Trump is definitely not a racist man. In his position, he wanted to win the presidency and he had to do whatever it took, and he didn't say anything purely wrong about immigration.

I'm not trying to say he does not support strict immigration policies. I think he does. Just that the way he did it was for marketing more than anything else. He's been in business. He knows the media. On his book he wrote bad publicity is better than no publicity. He was still selling , the difference is that this time he was selling himself (and ideas) to the public. He wanted to win, win, win. That's all that matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • Was this question worthy of spending your calories writing?

To answer the question, NO HE IS NOT racist. I don't see any proof of it.

PLEASE, anyone... I BEG YOU to tell me how trump is a racist, sexist, mysoginst homophobe? . Come on.

0|1
    0|1
    • 5d

Yes, it's had a lot of responses, exactly as a question should

• These are the people who claim Trump isn't racist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaQbfi8igOg

Here's just one of DOZENS of examples of him being racist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cQcmp4iWQU

Now since so many of his followers (mostly white males and old females) see nothing at all wrong with this type of behavior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDVWTs3gXW4

The question remains the same to all of the butthurt racists who'll attack me... How would you respond if Obama... heck let's not even discuss the treasonous/illegal crap he's done... just imagine he, instead of Trump, made the "grab them by the pussy" remark. How would YOU have responded?

No need to lie, the rest of us KNOW the answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he is the perfect example of a white rich man, who knows nothing about the world, except what he needs to criticize.
    Examples would be the ban on Arab travel, the wall he wants to make between Mexico and USA, and the recent comment on Africa

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

To be fair, it's not really a travel ban. All it does is create a delay through the longer and more thorough application process and all the countries involved were actually selected by Obama during his time as president. There is already a wall between Mexico and the US, he just wants to make it bigger and more functional. As for the Africa comment, what exactly did he say that was racist? He's grown up in a Western world in a life of luxury. It's completely understandable that he views Africa in such a light.

Just to clarify, I think Trump is a moron... but it seems that a lot of misinformation is being peddled.

• Show All
    • 4d

I think that the pedaling of misinformation is more dangerous and damaging that a man with ginger, fluffy hair and a big mouth

• 4d

Maybe, but the fake-haired loudmouth is the president of the United States, so I think he's a bit more dangerous than the rumours about him

• No, but he can still be a douche.

A racist is someone who believes one race is inferior or superior to others, and I don't see how he's expressed that view.

0|3
    1|0
  • No he's not racist. At his inaugural speech he said we all bleed the same color red and his daughter married a Jewish person which they are very close to each other. I don't think he's racist at all

1|3
    0|1
  • No. On the surface, many of the things he says might sound racist, but that's only because of the way he (intentionally) words it. He knows that saying certain things is going to get a rise out of people, which is in turn going to give him more attention. But no, he's not a sexist or a racist.

0|2
    0|0
  • People say he’s racist because he’s tough on illegal immigration. He also supports law enforcement so he’s again labeled racist. He’s not a racist.

1|4
    2|0
  • , it's actually very obvious. u can Google this easily find tons of examples, I didn't fabrixate this idea from nowhere... 😂😂😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Yet you couldn't explain why he was and then you ran away when I pushed for answers... saying "google it" is just the same as saying "I don't know any specific examples and can't form my own opinion so use a search engine instead"

• Show All
    • 5d

🤫..

• 5d

Nice! Anything to avoid admitting you were wrong, right? Pathetic. Come back when you can discuss a topic like an adult!

• I think he is perceived as such because many of his most vocal opponents happen to be African-American, and Trump has a bad habit of ridiculing anyone who criticizes him. A truly racist President, however, would NEVER stop to recover the cover that had blown off an African-American E-3. Heck, most Presidents would even think to do so for any enlisted person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what definition of racism you go by. But probably yes. Is it a bad thing, though? Answer yourself: Is racism necessarily bad? ↗

0|0
    0|0
  • He's only attacking illegal immigration from the standpoint of Latinos. My city is FLOODED with Chinese and Russians that have expired Visas yet ICE only goes to Latino areas. Boston also has a shit ton of Brits and Irish with expired visas and criminal charges... why aren't they being deported?

1|0
    0|0
  • No, trump seems to be very clear and non discriminatory. Its the fact he refuses to do it which riles up the mainstream left as they mistake equal treatment as racism since they themselves strive for inequality.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know cuz I don't know him personallu. He says racist things but that does not mecessarily make him a racist. He could just be using that to gain support of all the racist degenerates in America (many of them do exist)

0|1
    0|1
  • e hasn't done much anything racit, hates illegal immigrnts cause they don't pay txes and usually break the law. he banned a group of people who, once they showed up in a certain (London for examble, and yes I know London is a city, london is not my country) bombings starte happening, he just put two and two together. I persoannly haven't seen or heard anything racist from trump, but im willing let people try and change my mind

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't think he's racist. I'm european and so from my perspective it just looks like he is trying to preserve the culture and stop illegal immigration. However the things he says sometimes I find funny which is a good thing since your previous president did absolutely nothing... at least this one has a sense of humor

0|1
    1|0
  • No. Anyone claiming Trump is racist is a fucking moron. You ask them to explain why they say Trump is racist and they don't even know what to say. Plenty of hilarious videos of this shit on youtube, it's golden. Liberals are so dumb that they just parrot whatever bullshit they're told by their media overlords without using any critical thinking whatsoever. Truly sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not racist he's a patriot. He wants Americans of all colors, sexualitys, and genders to do well, because they are Americans. (you can disagree with that being a good thing but you can't say that's racist and be genuine)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes