What do you think about Saudi Arabia threatening to 911 Canada? Also, that the US Government is staying neutral?

We need to punish Saudi Arabia asap

Canada called out Saudi Arabia for arresting women rights activists, and now Saudi Arabia is threatening to 911 Canada

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• America wants to intervene in everyone's business until it's something like this. 🙄

0|2
    0|0
  • Another reason to break up with Saudi Arabia

That's not right

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Cut every ties with Saudi Arabia and place an embargo on them. Also, throw out them out of the UN.

Also, place sanctions on the US Government as well

This is not unacceptable

0|2
    0|0
  • Gotta love religion, right?

(sarcasm)

0|1
    0|0
    • For sure lol

I also love when they said that they are the most moral people

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• There are more important things in life than this stupid issue. Both countries can solve their problems without anyone else interfering.

0|4
    0|2
  • I do hate the US Government, beacuse they are buddies with Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is very evil

0|2
    1|0

What Guys Said 10

• this is disgusting. we already know that the 9/11 attackers were primarily saudi's so this threat from their state media should not be taken especially lightly. regardless if it is just a threat, which i suspect it to be

the US should but probably won't come out hard in condemnation of this. they should threaten to pull so much of the money the US government frequently gives to the Saudi's for military and what not.

shocking the Saudi's would even allow state sponsored terrorism to manifest

0|2
    0|0
    • I think that we should put an embargo on Saudi Arabia and throw them out of the UN

• i mean if we are going to sanction turkey into economic free fall because they have a single American minister under house arrest we should be sanctioning the Saudis for making explicit terrorist threats... but we won't. after all we need their oil and a place to base our military in the middle east. so as usual political self-interests will supersede doing the right thing

• Before I thought about going to Saudi Arabia for work because they have zero tax on citizens to save money and move away but I just can't. I'd be disturbed all the time by the injustice surrounding me and they'd execute me because I'm atheist.

about US being neutral.. Well obviously because it's U. S.!! to sum up the reason.

0|2
    0|0
    • I dont think its worth going to there to save money lol... you can be jailed for anything

• Show All
    • Not trump. Its america thats in bed with saudi because saudi gives usa exclusive rights to their oil and funnels money from oil sales back into the usa economy

Thats the problemo

• Saudi is a mess. Women can't do anything without a make present

• Canada needs trump. Cause Trump would handle business

I mean are they crazy. They essentially arrested someone for saying something bad about islam online. Who does that... oh of course leave it up to saudi right

0|2
    1|0
  • I thought that the Crown Prince (who is the real ruler) was a reformer, now I am beginning to have serious doubts. America should certainly stop aiding Saudi Arabia in Yemen.

0|3
    0|0
  • Another reason why religion is fucked up. Moral people, I do not think so

Put serious sanctions on Saudi Arabia and we need to stop being buddies with them

1|1
    1|0
  • As a Canadian I got one thing to tell the fucking terrorist you step foot on Canada we are going to kill all of you

0|2
    0|0
  • I think that the USA and my country the UK unconditional support to Saudi Arabia is disgusting. Trump will not back Canada on this he's good friends with the Saudi's and likes selling them billions of dollars worth of weapons to kill innocent Yemenis, and Britain will not back Canada on this as Theresa May also likes selling them billions of pounds worth of weapons to kill Yemenis.
    If Trump and May were true leaders they'd stop arms sales immediately, and threaten to cut off all financial ties unless they sort out their human right's abuses and they apologise for threatening a sovereign ally with a terrorist attack.

Because 13 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi's this isn't a threat I take lightly.

0|3
    0|0
    • Both are super weak leaders who only care about money not human rights

• If the Arabs attack my country I will join in the struggle to eliminate Saudi Arabia

0|2
    0|0
  • Maybe then Canada wouldn't be so politically correct towards Muslims anymore :)

0|1
    0|1
  • Nuke Saudi Arabia. invade and take their oil because they don't need it.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes