Do you think white women age quicker?

And I'm not throwing shade it's an honest question lol. Because I'm 34 and people in real life tell me I look younger and yes I'm a black woman. I remember going to get a facial done at this place and most of the women there were white and there to get Botox, fillers etc. It's very rare for black women to get work done on their faces, my mother is 56 and still looks 43 in the face.

1831

Most Helpful Guys

• Black don't crack

Most Helpful Girls

• Well... white people tend to look their age 👀
    People of color usually appear younger. Some races of people have it better than others.
    And I can definitely say from just my personal observation that black people age very nicely. I seen a black woman who I genuinely thought was in her late twenties, and she was actually 52.
    Maybe black peoples have more youthful genes?
    It could also be the melanin... the more melanin you have the more your skin will absorb the rays from the sun. But it takes those properties to enrich the skin instead of destroying it.
    That’s why white people have a higher risk of skin cancer.

• Well duh. It’s scientifically proven that they age faster. 🤷🏽‍♀️ They don’t have any melanin in their skin to protect them from the suns harmful rays so it just shrivels them up like raisins. Not trying to throw shade either. It’s just true.