Why are Democrats obsessed with Trump?

They talk about him 24/7 just stfu already no one cares.

513

What Girls Said 5

• I mean, really you could argue the same thing about Republicans when Obama was President... remember the dijon mustard and tan suit fiasco. Everyone does it. Some are just more petty about it.

• 4d

I’ve never seen a group of idiots so obsessed with a president in my life. They all have no lives.

• 4d

But you have to admit Republicans didn't beat up Obama supporters.
      by the way, I don't agree with Trump on everything, but you can't impeach someone just because you don't like their policies.

I was a Rand Paul supporter anyways. Still am.

• 4d

Obama and Hilary should've been charged with treason for the Bengazi thing yet got off scot free. Trump has done nothing to jeopardize the safety of this country nor has he broken any laws. And you can't impeach him for fucking porn stars or groping women, especially if he did it BEFORE he was elected.

• I think both parties are the same

Plus, Trump is an idiot. Just look at the Puerto Rico scandal

• 4d

They blamed Bush for Hurricane Katrina too so I’m not buying the “puerto rico” nonsense.

• bc there's a lot of atuff to talk about lol.

he called puerto rico an "unsung success" 😏🤔 really?

• That is the only message for the people...”we hate Trump”

• Haha I know right!

What Guys Said 13

• Because the left control most of the media, and because they believe that they would able to overthrown Trump by using a lot of Ad hominem on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3NDeyR_1-U

• I actually thought he would blow the planet up, but he has impressed me, if I lived in the US I would probably vote for him.
    There are still things I don't agree with, the wall and the global warming, a wall is just a waste of resources, and global warming is definitely real

• Well, the Democrats want to win the next election.

So how to go about it? Ridiculize the most influential Republican person - the US president.

It's smart. Obviously they are obsessed, if you can shoot down your biggest political rival when their big man is making himself a really easy target

• 4d

That’s the best way to lose an election. People don’t want to hear the same shit over and over about how bad that candidate or president is. They want real world solutions and ideas on how to make a better nation.

• 4d

He’s one man, you still have to deal with Congress, House, Senate, and all the judges.

• 4d

Of course, but he is a very very influential man.

• They've got nothing good going for themselves so they have to rely on slandering the Republican candidate.

• Well for starters he is incompetent and also the largest likely danger to the nation at this moment. It would be reckless to NOT obsess about it.

• Because like most instances of American politics, parties exist to talk shit about eachother and they're all right.

• because democrats are tired of the b. s. that career politicians say/do/don't do.

• 4d

Democrats control Washington D. C. They pretty much own the federal government so not sure your logic makes any sense.

• 4d

Still he was the lesser evil than hitlery.

• 4d

i'll thumbs up for that

• The same reason republican voters were obsessed with Obama. Political views are hilarious.

• No ones like him

I am a conservative who voted for him. I lost support for him

• They don't work so they have nothing better to do

• Are you not entertained? I am.

• Probably because he's constantly proving what a complete moron he is.

Seriously, every time he opens his mouth, out comes another reason why he is unfit to run this country. No other president, in recent history, has been such an incompetent dipshit.

I would agree that it was annoying, if there wasn't a completely new reason to make fun of him, every single week.

The better question would be, "Why can't his supporters see how much of an utter failure he is?" But no, they just keep worshiping him, no matter what he screws up.

• 4d

What difference does it make he’s just another face that will pass by in American political history. All of Washington D. C. is corrupt and just about no one in American politics works for the people. They are all corrupt so bashing him alone 24/7 is not helping.

• 4d

Mainly because he's the President, which automatically makes him a prime target.

Congress is just that: Congress. It's easy to say that they're a bunch of incompetent windbags, or the Supreme Court is a bunch of ineffectual bastards, etc. The problem is that those are collections of people, with multiple opinions all feeding into one corrupt group. It's more difficult to pick out a single thing to ridicule.

Trump, though; he's one man. Not only that, he'slike the "face" of the American government. His opinions/decisions come directly from him, rather than a collection of people, so they are much, much easier to focus on.

In addition, he's not an experienced politician. Rather than doing damage control, when he says/does something stupid, he makes it worse, by calling everything out as "Fake News". He draws attention to his own antics, with stuff like that.

Trump is his own worst enemy.

• 2|3