How is the Democratic party so blatantly racist/prejudiced and then treated as a minority savior?

I'll add and edit after I get some responses into my reasoning for this question but first I would ask you to tell me why they wouldn't be racist and why the right or any other group is and what makes them so.

Updates:
The reason I say they are blatantly racist is that their default SJW type policies have to be made under the assumption that the only way those minorities can succeed in society is with only that of the Democratic party who still as a whole is the same group the champion themselves against.

whereas Republicans more or less state that they do not believe they need to lower any bars for blacks Mexicans whatever to succeed and that they are very capable on their own to do so if they so choose.

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't keep up. Last thing I heard was that it's politically incorrect to expect black and hispanics to learn the same way white people do, and that all the tests were geared towards things white people know better.

0|1
    1|0
    • That's one of arguments, for sure. This is why "I. Q. tests" (think Stanford Binet) have been structured to use primarily pattern recognition and no substantial amounts of verbiage.

• @Massageman
      Anyone who has dealt with a variety of people from different races and is honest about it knows there are differences in intelligence on average.
      aristocratsofthesoul.com/.../

• @WalterRadio I agree - I'm not questioning that - just explaining the rationale of many IQ tests.

Most Helpful Guys

• Democrats have always been racist. They are the party of slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow.

In every session of Congress after WWII, Republicans introduced a Civil Rights bill to overrule Jim Crow laws, and in every session, Democrats blocked them.

Along comes a northern Democrat, John Kennedy, who was a DINO as far as his polices were concerned. As a Catholic, he had no chance of becoming president. He made a deal with Republican Martin Luther King to deliver the black vote in exchange for getting the Civil Rights Bill passed over Democrat objections. The deal worked out.

Racist Democrat Lyndon Johnson decided to honor the deal because he saw it as a way to capture the black vote for generations. He also had no intention of letting blacks become truly equal with whites. He came up with his "Great Society" in order to undermine the motivation of blacks to rise socio-economically. He would make them totally dependent upon government, which further secured their votes. He knew some blacks would rise above that and his scheme would trap some poor whites. It wasn't much of a compromise.

Today, most of the old racist southern Democrats have died off. Their children and grandchildren are not racist and are mostly Republicans.

Democrats today are very much doing everything they can to maintain their thumbs on their black voters. They make it sound like they have the same opportunity to succeed and blame those that do succeed, while simultaneously undermining them. The entire Democrat narrative is a lie. Some people are dumb enough to believe it.

I have a number of black friends. They are all highly educated and upper class. They are also all Republicans.

2|0
    2|0
  • Oh, don't be mistaken. The Republicans can be just as SJW-esque and cheerleaders for identity politics if it serves their own purposes. In that way, they're even worse because they claim to be straight shooters and then turn around and act exactly the same way as the people they moan and cry about.

Also, we're talking about party establishments here. I don't believe the majority of regular Democrats or regular Republicans care much about identity politics.

0|0
    1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• They flipped sides around the Civil rights era

The Democrats were today's Republicans

1|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 11

• I agree with this, Democrats portray themselves as saviours of minorities and victimise minorities to be completely helpless without the big white mans help. Completely racist because it seems to be a belief of theirs that anyone with skin darker than white is incapable of helping themself.

2|1
    0|0
  • Ever heard of the lesser of two evils? The Democratic party as a whole is hardly the worst offender especially since there is a split in the party with one side being very much in favor of minorities.

On the other side.. the Republicans are a bunch of monsters.

1|0
    1|3
    • it's funny i like your take but i think the reasoning is flipped. I don't like either party but if I have to pick one i'm going to choose republican every time. I didn't leave the republican party they left me. but i think i'd have to have a lobotomy to ever support the democratic party.

• Show All
    • No Soteris it just means there are some mistakes that can be forgiven just not forgot. you'd be Ok with someone who had been in prison for child molesting teaching your children for example then? By your logic he's served his time if he aspires to be a teacher he shouldn't be denied he's paid his debt.

• @WillyD If he cleared the rehabilitation that I have demanded of him then yes I would allow him to teach my children. That is the whole point of it after all. That said if I agreed with the rehabilitation of any given prison is a whole other question. If I said that he could never atone for his sins then what is the point of trying to punish them in the first place? Its not going to achieve anything.

• Watch Bill's old campaign rallies around immigration, dude was working on a similar platform to trump that way.

People forget fast man. Everyone just wants to blame the opposition party but they are both full of cons anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • There’s a lot of questions there- so to the one in bold print- I have to question the validity of the assumption that the party is “blatantly” racist, I do see how many might believe you. I agree that many of their policies may have outcomes that are racist in nature, but few people understand and see it that way, so the second part of your question of being given hero status can’t be quantified. Maybe if in an update, you could clarify you querie with less bias you’d get more participation.

0|0
    0|0
  • the Democratic party WAS blatantly racist/prejudiced.

They understood they had to change. They changed.
    Republicans too changed, but in the wrong sense.

0|1
    1|1
  • Then explain why every Nazi and KKK member voted for Trump?

3|0
    1|1
    • Not every nazi and KKK voted Trump. Also if you recall the MAJORITY voted Trump, so is this majority racist?

• @CrazyCroGuy
      Hillary got 3 million more votes.

• @BlueCoyote
      More than 100% of those additional Hillary votes were in looney, out of step California.

Besides. People don't vote for president, States do. The majority of the states voted for Trump.

• Through years of propaganda positing themselves as such.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just because they support illegals and Palestinians. To them those are the only two groups that matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are really dumb.

1|1
    0|0
  • who cares about politics it means nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes