How is the Democratic party so blatantly racist/prejudiced and then treated as a minority savior?

I'll add and edit after I get some responses into my reasoning for this question but first I would ask you to tell me why they wouldn't be racist and why the right or any other group is and what makes them so.

The reason I say they are blatantly racist is that their default SJW type policies have to be made under the assumption that the only way those minorities can succeed in society is with only that of the Democratic party who still as a whole is the same group the champion themselves against.

whereas Republicans more or less state that they do not believe they need to lower any bars for blacks Mexicans whatever to succeed and that they are very capable on their own to do so if they so choose.

213

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't keep up. Last thing I heard was that it's politically incorrect to expect black and hispanics to learn the same way white people do, and that all the tests were geared towards things white people know better.

• That's one of arguments, for sure. This is why "I. Q. tests" (think Stanford Binet) have been structured to use primarily pattern recognition and no substantial amounts of verbiage.

• @Massageman
      Anyone who has dealt with a variety of people from different races and is honest about it knows there are differences in intelligence on average.
      aristocratsofthesoul.com/.../

• @WalterRadio I agree - I'm not questioning that - just explaining the rationale of many IQ tests.

Most Helpful Guys

• Democrats have always been racist. They are the party of slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow.

In every session of Congress after WWII, Republicans introduced a Civil Rights bill to overrule Jim Crow laws, and in every session, Democrats blocked them.

Along comes a northern Democrat, John Kennedy, who was a DINO as far as his polices were concerned. As a Catholic, he had no chance of becoming president. He made a deal with Republican Martin Luther King to deliver the black vote in exchange for getting the Civil Rights Bill passed over Democrat objections. The deal worked out.

Racist Democrat Lyndon Johnson decided to honor the deal because he saw it as a way to capture the black vote for generations. He also had no intention of letting blacks become truly equal with whites. He came up with his "Great Society" in order to undermine the motivation of blacks to rise socio-economically. He would make them totally dependent upon government, which further secured their votes. He knew some blacks would rise above that and his scheme would trap some poor whites. It wasn't much of a compromise.

Today, most of the old racist southern Democrats have died off. Their children and grandchildren are not racist and are mostly Republicans.

Democrats today are very much doing everything they can to maintain their thumbs on their black voters. They make it sound like they have the same opportunity to succeed and blame those that do succeed, while simultaneously undermining them. The entire Democrat narrative is a lie. Some people are dumb enough to believe it.

I have a number of black friends. They are all highly educated and upper class. They are also all Republicans.

• Oh, don't be mistaken. The Republicans can be just as SJW-esque and cheerleaders for identity politics if it serves their own purposes. In that way, they're even worse because they claim to be straight shooters and then turn around and act exactly the same way as the people they moan and cry about.

Also, we're talking about party establishments here. I don't believe the majority of regular Democrats or regular Republicans care much about identity politics.