Would you try any of these tips for easier living?

12

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• I quit using plastic bags long ago. Where I live, you have to pay for the bags, but apparently there are some countries where they even pack your grocery in two or three plastic bags for free, so when I went grocery shopping during my holiday the guy working next to the cashier started to pack my stuff without asking but I turned it down of course. It was all new to me.

I stopped buying bottled water too, because 1. I realized it's ridiculously expensive and 2. I was wasting too much plastic. So yes, get yourself a nice refillable bottle and always bring water from home.

As for tampons, I've already ordered my menstrual cup and am looking forward to trying it.

Oh, and I almost forgot, I've been searching for a good electric toothbrush too recently, I think I'm the only person in my family who still uses the plastic ones.

It's the little changes that will make the difference, eventually.

• Wow that's forward thinking! Much respect for it.
      I think to start I can buy fruits and veg without those plastic baggies. The fabric bags should be just fine.

I think I should invest in a glass straw or metal. Also easy/doable.

• Yes, that's a good idea to get started with. :) It will make you feel good that you're doing something for the environment.