What would you do if you were 23 and a virgin?

Let's say you never had a girlfriend, you are a virgin, you suffer from burns on your face due to an accident you had when you were 10 years old but girls often laugh and say you are too ugly and not manly enough for them

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I had Bad acne and I looked like a frog it was gross but girls never treated me bad they talked and laughed just not at me it was my sense of humor. If you know how to make people laugh with you and not at you. They will not even see the scars.. I'm married now 10 years you will find her

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

What would you do if you saw met a beautiful girl, she got drunk and passed out at your house? She wakes up, holds her private area and says oh my god and looks uncomfortable. She then says I- I have to go right now and starts acting strange

• 6d

Was she Naked? If so then she most likely thinks you raped her and wants to leave quick. OR... she's on her period and she felt the pad has soak though and she needed to go home quick before it goes though her clothes. OR
      She got drunk passed out at your place and felt weird cause now she thinks you think she's a hoe

• get facial reconstructive surgery to look good again and workout at the gym, then go back to the same girls and flirt with them and when they try to get with me, i won't tell them who i am but reject them by laughing and saying "i dont find you interesting" with a smirk :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Oof. Ummmm... I heard prostitution is legal in Vegas.
    But seriously though, I'd say I would invest in scar treatment and surgery.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tough one. Life isn't fair and no one is entitled to anything when it comes to dating. Everyone has a right to be attracted to who they like and not be with someone they don't. It isn't being shallow or greedy, it's being honest. Now, you have to believe in your heart that there are people who are attracted to other characteristics and really don't need or care about how someone looks. It will be harder and longer to find that person, so comparing timelines with other people probably isn't the right thing to do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sadly I am 26 years old virgin never dated, without those burns 😔
    But anyway I would be fine, at least I would know I am ugly.

0|0
    1|0
  • Plot twist... the burned face turned you into TwoFace!

0|0
    0|0
  • About the same as I do now. Eat, sleep, work, Netflix.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 40 and a virgin. So I am already there except for the accident.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't imagine

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 26 and a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

What would you do if you met a pretty girl, took her home but you woke up and noticed her standing up, peeing and sighing? You later discovered it's actually a dude. And he's out for your money

• Show All
    • 7d

He just says, if you beat me up that's fine. Just remember your no different from me if you best me

• 7d

Id walk away, violence solves nothing.

• Just three more years, and i'll let you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • i will always be virgin until i marry someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • look for a guy like me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nature is meant to be cruel

0|0
    1|0
  • There are girls who can see beyond burns on a face. You probably won't find them at parties very much, but they are out there.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Some Girls see past the scars. I wouldn't care if you had scars or not if you had a stunning personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares. Losing virginity could be really young or older until the time is right with the guy who understands.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes